How you choose to acknowledge your stepfather on Father’s Day depends on the relationship you have with him, how often you see him, or how long he has been in your life. If you aren’t sure what to write in a card, you could start by acknowledging your stepfather’s important role in your life. Here are some suggestions.
What to Write to Your Stepfather
- Our lives have been blessed since that day you met Mom. Thanks for being such an important part of our lives!
- Thank you so much for what you do for our family. You have always been there to offer your unconditional love, support, and encouragement. You are a fantastic stepfather!
- I know I don’t say this often enough, but I want you to know that you are an important part of my life. I am lucky to have such a funny, kind, generous, and wise stepfather!
- Thank you for being a role model to me and my brothers and sisters. You have shown us what it means to be someone who gives his very best to his family each and every day!
- I had no idea when I first met you how easy it would be to get to love you the way a son or daughter loves his/her father.
- Thanks for ‘signing up’ to be my stepfather. I know it isn’t always easy for us to see eye-to-eye, but I can’t imagine where my mom and I would be without all the love and support you have given us.
- Thanks for looking out for us, like a true father should. You have filled a hole in my life that I thought would always be empty.
- You’ve always been my dad! Happy Father’s Day to an amazing stepfather!