Father’s Day is the perfect chance for you to return the love you receive from the father figure in your life on a daily basis. On the third Sunday in June, make sure to thank your father or honorary dad for all he’s done for you. Send him a cool gift and write him a card that will touch even the toughest man’s heart.
We curated the perfect Father’s Day messages for any type of father figure that you want to acknowledge on this day and also have a few ideas how you can celebrate this special event from near or far.
- Father’s Day Card Messages for Dads, Stepdads, and Grandfathers
- Father’s Day with the Forces, the First Family of NHRA Drag Racing
- Father’s Day Craft Ideas for Kids
- Happy Father’s Day Messages For Sons
- Father’s Day Messages: What to Write in a Father’s Day Card
Punny Father’s Day Messages
If the man you’re celebrating today is the king of dad jokes, Father’s Day is the perfect time to get back at him with one of these punny messages you can write in a Father’s Day card. Will he roll his eyes or laugh out loud? There’s only one way to find out…
- “Daddy, you’re one in a melon!”
- “What do you call someone with no body and no nose? Nobody knows… Take that, dad!”
- “To the best father. You’re all that and dim sum.”
- “Hey dad, guess what has two butts and kills people? An assassin!”
- “You’re the best farter.”
- “Today I just had toilet you how much I appreciate and love you. Happy Father’s Day!”
- “I hope you’ll never eat lobster without sharing it with me. Because that would be pretty shellfish!”
- “You’re number won, dad.”
- “Thanks to you, I know that you make holy water by boiling the hell out of it. Happy Father’s Day!”
- “Thanks for always having such a fun thyme with me!”
- “Hey dad, I’ve been wondering: If you witness a robbery at an Apple store, does that make you an iWitness? Happy Father’s Day!”
- “Happy Father’s Day! Yoda best!”
- “May your Father’s Day be better than your jokes.”
We hope you found the perfect Father’s Day quote, message or joke to send to the father figure in your life. You can add a personal touch to your Father’s Day card by addressing it to his nickname, writing down a favorite memory or telling him what you’d love to do when you see each other again.
Don’t forget to close your card with a personalized signature and a wish to send your dad off to a great Father’s Day. You can close your card with:
- Lots of love,
- Your loving wife/ daughter/ son,
- Hugs and kisses,
- Love you forever,
He will appreciate your kind words and that you took the time out of your day to write him a personal note. If you want to spoil this man you owe so much even more, consider sending him a gift basket full of things to make his Father’s Day the best one yet!