It’s well-known that Dad is the ultimate hero, so why not let him show it off? For Father’s Day, Parents.com has easy printables for every age that make the perfect gift for Dad.
“Greatest Dad in the Galaxy” Certificate
It’s so simple: Print the certificate, fill in Dad’s name, and help your little one sign it!
Bonus: Have your child color the Superman logo and cut it out so Dad has something special to sport all day.
- Greatest Dad in the Galaxy Certificate
- Greatest Dad in the Galaxy Certificate Companion
- Gardening Themed Father’s Day Activity
- Father’s Day Craft Ideas for Kids
- 20+ Funny Father’s Day Quotes That Only a Dad Could Love
- 10 Quarantine Father’s Day Ideas to Give Him the Celebration He Deserves
- 10 Best Camping Gifts Your Friends Will Love
Parents Journal Newspaper Announcement
For older kids, this newspaper announcement will give your child the opportunity to express why he or she thinks Dad is the best. Help your child fill in the blanks and draw a picture of Dad. (Just make sure your little artist signs his creation!)
- Parents Journal Newspaper Announcement
Daddy-to-Be Keepsake Poems
Expecting? Create a bonding moment between your husband and your baby-to-be with one of Parents.com’s keepsake poems — designed especially for that very “first” Father’s Day!