If you’re stumped on what to include in your Happy New Year messages this year, a quote might be just what you’re looking for. Whether you’re crafting New Year wishes for your friends and family or adding a message to a New Year’s gift, a New Year quote is the perfect way to relay happy New Year messages. Let the professionals help you craft New Year messages that will make fireworks go off in the hearts of your recipients. These words will help you share the prosperous New Year with those dear to you.
These New Year’s resolution quotes will offer up just the right amount of inspiration to help you stick to your promises this year. Include these Happy New Year quotes in your sparkle and bright New Years cards to cause a big impact. You’ll feel great sending your loved ones such a beautiful card with warm wishes, and they’ll feel equally inspired for the new year.
- “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.” -Abraham Lincoln
- “If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.” -Cyril Cusack
- “Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.” -Goran Persson
- “How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.” -Benjamin Franklin
- “Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed.” -Cavett Robert
- “Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the New Year.” -John R. Dallas Jr.
- “The changes in our life must come from the impossibility to live otherwise than according to the demands of our conscience, not from our mental resolution to try a new form of life.” -Leo Tolstoy
- “We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise, we harden.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “One resolution I have made and try always to keep is this: To rise above the little things.” -John Burroughs
- “Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.” -Oscar Wilde
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Albert Einstein
- “We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives… not looking for flaws, but for potential.” -Ellen Goodman