- Happy Mothers Day Quotes 2020, Mothers Day Mom In Heaven Quotes, Wishes Quotes, Quotes Messages, Quotes Images, Mom Quotes, Sister Quotes, Funny Quotes, Mothers In Low Quotes, Grandma Quotes, Aunt Quotes
- Mothers Day Shayari, Hindi Font Mothers Day Status Quotes Wishes
- 45 Happy Mother’s Day Wishes For Wonderful Moms
- Happy Mothers Day Poems 2020, Happy Mothers Day In Heaven Poems, Sister Poems, Grandma Poems, Sweet Poems, Poems And Images, Poems and Quotes, Poems for Aunt, Poems For Wife, Short Poems
- Happy Mothers Day Coloring Pages 2020, Mothers Day Coloring Pages, Drawing Images, Drawing Pictures, Grandma Coloring Pages, Mom Coloring Pages, Disney Coloring Pages, Pictures Coloring Pages, Cute Coloring Pages
Heartfelt Mother’s Day Card Messages
- You are the greatest gift from the heavens mother, filled with love and care for all your children and the entire family.
- Your smile brightens each day just as the morning rays shines on the hills and it’s with doubt that this gives us the courage to face the new day with joy.
- It’s my time to know you that how fortunate and special I am to be blessed with a mother as caring, loving as you. Wish you a happy Mother’s Day Mom.
- I believe in love at the first sight for you are the first person I saw when I opened my eyes and have loved you since that day dear mum.
- Mom, you’ve always been there for me. There’s no way I could ever fully express my gratitude for all you’ve done for me. I love you! Happy Mother’s Day.
- With zeal and courage you have brought and fought for us that we can share in love bound with togetherness. You are so special to us mother.
- As many as the stars on the sky, so do I have as much regards to the woman who brought me to this world, happy mother’s day!
- To a mom who’s thoughtful, loving, and kind,
I’m so thankful for the ties that bind
Our hearts together in tender love.
Happy Mother’s Day–you’re a gift from above!
- I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a mother as loving, caring and wonderful as you.
- Mother Goose, Ma Barker, Mother Theresa — of all the mothers that ever lived, you’re the “Motheriest.” Happy Mom’s Day!
Make your Mom Feel Special on Mother’s Day with these Messages
- Your love mother runs like a stream down from the hills, refreshes us and fills our hearts with joy, we cherish you so much mother.
- In your arms, you held us. Little did we know but you have given us the greatest treasure that will never fade in our heart and that’s your love.
- A mother’s spell remains the strongest and the healthiest, for in it we have learnt how to love and care.
- You are my friend, my spirit, my influence towards success. There is no replacement of you. You are the best and will be best forever. Wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day.
- M is for Marvelous
O is for Open
T is for Trustworthy
H is for Honest
E is for Elegant
R is for Reliable
Happy Mother’s Day! I love you!
- Thanks for always helping me to remember what is important in life… and today it is you! You are the best! Wish You A Happy Mother’s Day.
- Dear mother, you have shown me true love without a measure, in your arms I find my safest haven that shelters me whenever the storms rises beyond ability.
- A mom like you I could never replace.
Your actions and words are full of such grace.
You’re truly a treasure, so I’m writing to say
I hope you have a lovely Mother’s Day!
I love you, Mom!
- You are the best friend and best mother ever. Mommy you are the serious gift to me. Wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day.
- In my whole life I haven’t met a lady as elegant, beautiful and lovely as you. I love lots mommy. Wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day.
Sweet Mother’s Day Greetings
- Mother you were my first friend and after all this years you still have been my true royal friend. I love you now and forever.
- Your love is inexhaustible mother, nobody can give their hearts like you have. Every second that my heart beats, it reminds me that you gave me life and I should cherish you.
- There’s never been a minute I wasn’t glad you were my Mom.
- Wishing you a happy mother’s day means that neither flowers nor gifts are enough to express my gratitude to such a loving mum as you.
- Life has never been perfect. It probably never will. But I will never ever lose hope, because I know I always have you to stand by me even if the whole world falls apart. I love you mother, so much more than you even know. Happy Mother’s day to you.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman by whom all women are judged. By the way, no one measures up.
- Nothing can be compared to the love a mother has for her children. Your love is incomparable, unconditional and inseparable. No matter where I go or what I do, at the end of the day I always find myself finding solace in your advice. I love you too Mommy. Happy Mother’s day.
- Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Mom I love you for showing me the world and for all that you have done for me. Love you lots from my heart. Wish you a Happy Mother’s Day.
- Best friends and the best mother ever; you are seriously a gift to me Mommy. I love you. Happy Mother’s day.
- If there was a day for everything you have given to me as a mother, it would be a Mother’s Day every day.
Mother’s Day Wishes for Grandmother
- I always pray to God for your long live! May I always feel your warm touch. Love you Nana. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Lots of sweet kisses and hugs to my sweet grandma on Mother’s Day.
- You’ll always have a special place in my heart, Nana. Thank you lots for always being with me as friend, as guardian or even sometimes as advisor. Wish you a lovely Happy Mother’s Day.
- Thank you my dear grandma for spoiling me rotten, watching my back and giving me proper advice. I always want to count in you. I love you. Happy Mother’s Day.
- You always put others before yourself. I am so grateful to have grown up with your example of unselfish love and care! Happy Mother’s Day! You’re the best!
- Grandma, your love has shaped me in lasting ways. Thank you for always supporting me in my good and bad times. Prey for your long life. Happy Mother’s Day.
- I always pray to God, May you live long, May you always be with me. I hope I hand down as much love to my grandchildren as you have handed down to me.
- I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a grandma as loving, caring and wonderful as you.
- I love you a lot and always will. We know that you’ll always love us too, you’ll always care for us, no matter what the age. Just know no matter what you do, no one will be able to replace you.
Mother’s Day Messages for Wife or Partner
- Your pretty smile, your kind eyes, your heart of gold and your healing touch; You’re more beautiful than ever to me. I love you. Happy Mother’s day.
- Thanks for being there through the tears, laughter and dirty diapers. Thank you for all the ways you go above and beyond every day for our family. We are so lucky to have you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- If there could be a day dedicated to everything you did for our family, it would be your day all year round. Happy Mother’s day!
- There is no one like a mother and, no mother quite like you. You are so very thoughtful and caring, and I just wanted to thank you, for making my life brighter. Happy Mother’s Day with all my thanks and love.
- You really are an amazing wife and mother. I’m so grateful to be sharing life and parenthood with someone as fun and creative as you.
- If there’s one person in this world who can love us unconditionally, care for us without limits and make us smile effortlessly, it is you my love. I wish you a lifetime of happiness. Happy Mother’s day.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman I love. I hope you feel every day how grateful I am for you and for all you do.
Mother’s Day Messages for Friends
- To the world you might just be one person, but to one person you might just be the world. I always knew you’d be a great mom someday.
- Mother is an undying love, a love beyond compare, the one you take your troubles to, she is the one who really cares. You are all of this and more! So glad we’re moms, it’s one more sweet thing to share.
- Lots of hugs and sweet kisses to my wonderful friend on Mother’s day. I hope you have an awesome day. Happy Mother’s day!
- Celebrating the amazing mom you are to your own kids and the wonderful friend you are to mine!
- You are doing a wonderful job of being a mom! Thank you for always helping me with my own kids and giving me the right advice. I will always count on you. Happy Mother’s day. I love you!
- You’re my best friend, and you’re a mom I admire so much. Happy Mother’s Day!
Mother-to-Be Mother’s Day Greeting
- No other gift in the world will be more special than the gift of motherhood. You’re so going to be a great mom! Wish you a happy Mother’s Day.
- You’re going to make such a good mom! Happy Mother-to-Be Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to our favorite mom-to-be with lots of love and anticipation.
- Hope this Mother’s Day will be the first of many special one’s to come for you. I am very happy you’re joining the mom club!
Mother’s Quotes and Sayings
- I wanted to share this quote with you on Mother’s Day:
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. – Sophia Loren
- Good moms have sticky floors, messy kitchens, laundry piles, dirty ovens, and happy kids.
- Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. – By Robert Browning
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. – By Abraham Lincoln
- A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
Warm Closings for Mother’s Day Card
- Hugs and kisses,
- With much love and admiration,
- Warmest wishes,
- Love always,
- With heartfelt thanks,
- God bless,
- With love,
- Lots of love,
- Wishing you happiness,
- Love, always and forever,