What to Write in a Mother’s Day Card
Use the following examples to help you write a great message that your amazing mom deserves. Make it special with thought and sincerity by editing one to your taste and to fit your mother. Keep some of the nice qualities of your mom in mind as you read through.
Mother’s Day Messages
- Thank you for loving me, teaching me, encouraging me, and raising me. You’ve worked hard!
Thank you! Those are the two words that best describe what I want to say to you.
- You deserve to be appreciated every day, not just on Mother’s day.
- Sometimes it’s the tough lessons that allow you to learn the most. Thanks for allowing me to learn and grow from my mistakes.
- Moms like you are priceless. You have been such an amazing influence on me since I was born. Thanks for your guidance.
- You are a blessing to many people, but I am especially grateful for the amazing work you have done being my mom.
- You told me that I can be me and that I don’t have to change for anyone. That was one of the most valuable gifts you could give me.
- I am one of the luckiest kids in the world because I got you as my mom.
You are a wonderful, patient, caring, amazing mom. Thanks for everything!
- I can’t begin to thank you for all the things you have done for me. You have supported and encouraged me throughout my entire life.
- Happy Mother’s Day, to the greatest mom I could want!
- God has blessed me with an awesome mother. Even though I know you are not perfect, I haven’t been perfect either. Thanks for all you have done.
- Mom, you have protected me, taught me, encouraged me, and accepted me the way I am. You are more than just mom to me.
- Thanks for putting up with me all these years. Only a mother could do what you do.
- Society couldn’t exist without moms. So we all owe our mothers a lot.
- Happy Mother’s Day, to a loving, selfless, and hard-working mom.
- Even though my words will never do justice in thanking you for the great contribution you made in my life, I want you to know I have a deep sense of gratitude for you. The older I get the more reasons I realize that you have been and continue to be a great mother.
- I am forever indebted to you. You will forever hold a special place in my heart.
- Thanks for not giving me everything I ever wanted. You taught me to be content with what I have. I’m especially grateful for you, and not just because you taught me to be grateful.
- Happy Ramadan Mubarak Wishes 2020
- Best Lee–Jackson Day Celebration 2020
- 101+ Happy Mothers Day Messages 2020 | Mother’s Day Wishes and Greetings
- 49+ Mother’s Day Sayings 2020 Quotes, Messages, SMS, Wishes
- Happy Mother Day Wishes, Greeting Cards and Messages
Funny Mother’s Day Messages
- Being a mom is a thankless job until Mother’s day. Here’s your annual thank you!
- I’m pretty stubborn, but God knew I needed a mom who is even more stubborn than me.
- How in the world did you keep me alive all these years? You deserve a medal. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mom, I still haven’t been able to see the eyes you have on the back of your head, but I know you have them.
- Thanks for letting me be a parasite in your body for 9 months followed by another 18 years as a parasite outside your body.
- If you don’t have a negative reaction to kryptonite, I wouldn’t believe it. You must have superpowers.
- If there was an award for greatest mom, you’d deserve it. The only award I deserve is most improved. That’s thanks to you.
- Thank goodness you like handmade cards and hugs. That’s my favorite way to tell you thank you and I love you.
- Since I’m extremely stubborn, I’m glad I was given such a strong-willed mother.
- Life with you as my mom has been a character-building exercise. I’m sure I built your character as well.
Quotes about Mom
- “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.” -Author Unknown
- “All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.” -Oscar Wilde
- “Only God Himself fully appreciates the influence of a Christian mother in the molding of character in her children.” -Billy Graham
- “The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom.” -Henry Ward Beecher
- “No influence is so powerful as that of the mother.” -Sarah Josepha Hale
- “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” -Sophia Loren
- “Men are what their mothers made them.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers.” -Jewish Proverb
- “My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.” -Mark Twain
- “A mother is a person who, seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.” -Tenneva Jordan