Mothers Day 2020 Quotes, Status, Lines, Thoughts In English, Hindi, Punjabi Mothers Day is celebrated all over the world but on different dates. This day is celebrated for all great women of all times who have sacrificed their lives in serving their country. Mostly people don’t give equal value to women as compared to mans. This day can change their thinking when they look back to history and know the role of women in making their national as it is in present.
how did mother’s day begin??
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
- The love of a mother is the veil of a softer light between the heart and the heavenly Father.
- Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
- A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.
- Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.
- With what price we pay for the glory of motherhood.
- There is nothing in the world of art like the songs mother used to sing.
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
- God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.
- Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
- A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
- Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
- “Mothers have as powerful an influence over the welfare of future generations as all other earthly causes combined.”
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.”
- “The future destiny of a child is always the work of the mother.”
- “My mother said to me, “If you become a soldier you’ll be a general; if you become a monk you’ll end up as the pope.” Instead, I became a painter and wound up as Picasso.”
- “An ounce of mother is worth a ton of priest.”
- “Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.”
अब तो धूप में छाया ढूढ़ता हूँ ,
माँ ! तुम्हारा आँचल बहुत याद आता है !
कौन सी है वो चीज़ जो यहाँ नहीं मिलती,
सब कुछ मिल जाता है लेकिन “माँ” नहीं मिलती…
माँ-बाप ऐसे होते हैं दोस्तों जो ज़िन्दगी में फिर नहीं मिलते,
खुश रखा करो उनको फिर देखो जन्नत कहाँ नहीं मिलती..
Is zulm ki Duniya main faqat piyar meri maa,
Hay meray liye saya-e-dewar meri maa,
Nafrat k jazeron say Mohabbat ki hadon tuk,
Bus piyar hay han piyar hay bus piyar meri maan…!!
न अपनों से खुलता है, न ही गैरों से खुलता है.
ये जन्नत का दरवाज़ा है, माँ के पैरो से खुलता है !!
मुझे एक ऐसी माँ के साथ बड़े होने का मौका मिला जिसने मुझे खुद में यकीन करना सिखाया .!!
मैं जो कुछ भी हूँ या होने की आशा रखता हूँ उसका श्रेय सिर्फ मेरी माँ को जाता है.!!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY WISHES IN PUNJABI
par tu menu sehlaya
Menu bhatkde bande nu
tu sahi raste chalaya
Par badle har pal tu
Gam nu gale lagaya
Aj tera din aaya
Mang maa ki mangi hai tu
Main apni jaan haan naal liyaya
Rishte ne bathere par ik rishta chun lao
Karo karam changa te khat punn lao
Maa di seva karke changi joon pao
Aap raho sukhi te maapeyan nu v sukh de jao
Jindagi di kimati nishani chali gayi
Maa de halla bolan di halle v sataundi yaad
Maa hundi hai maa hun v aundi yaad
jo rehndi sada mere najdeek
Nahin khatam honi teri kade v preet
Chaldi rahegi duniya di eh reet
APne hathan naal roti khuaan wali
Report card te likhe fail nu paas dikhaun wali
Chup karja chup karja keh ke hasaun wali
Hor koyi nahin si ,oh si meri pyari maa…
Happy Mother’s Day maa…
Jisne tuhanu bolna sikhaya
Har mushkil nu paar karke
jisne tuhanu chalna sikhaya
Par aaj meri waari hai…
Tere to kujh nahin upaar
Tu ta saadi jindagi swari hai….
ਪਰ ਸੱਭ ਦੇ ਲਈ ਕਦੇ ਮਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਨਾ ਛੱਡਿੳ,_♥