Looking to get some quality mermaid quotes for yourself? Here we have listed some of the best quality quotes for you
Inspiration quotes about mermaids and the sea…
“Dive deep for the Treasure that you Seek”
“Mermaid: A sea woman who chooses Imagination over Fear”
“I love the Rain because I am a Mermaid who lives too far from the sea”
“The sea, once it casts it’s spell, holds one in it’s net of wonder Forever”
~ Jacques Cousteau
“I must be a Mermaid. I have no fear of depth and a great fear of shallow living”
“She would be half the world away, floating in a turquoise sea, dancing by the moonlight”
~ Janet Fitch
Beautiful lettering by my friend Letters by Ellen
“The oceans roar is music to the soul”
“Who says that my dreams, have to stay, just my dreams?”
~ Ariel, The Little Mermaid
“She is water, powerful enough to drown you, soft enough to cleanse you, deep enough to heal you”
~ Adrian Michael
“Let the sea set you free”
She is a Mermaid, but approach her with caution, her mind swims at depths most would drown in.
“Dive deep for the treasure that you seek”
If your thighs touch, you’re closer to being a mermaid.
Be a mermaid and make waves.
Rainbows and mermaids are proof that imagination and beauty go hand in hand.
When mermaids sleep in oceans deep inside their coral caves, they lay their hweads on seaweed beds, rocked softly by the waves.
Write your secrets in the sand and trust them with a mermaid.
A mermaid has not an immortal soul, nor can she obtain one unless she wins the love of a human being. On the power of another hangs her eternal destiny.
Be a mermaid. Swim fast, wear a crown, and dream big.
Dive deep for the treasure that you seek.
But a mermaid has no tears, and therefore she suffers so much more.
Always be yourself. Unless you can be a mermaid. Then always be a mermaid.
Mermaids don’t lose sleep over the opinions of shrimp.
She is a mermaid on dry land and the world is her ocean.
She is a mermaid but approach her with caution. Her mind swims at a depth most would drown in.
If you sing to the mermaids, they come when you’re drowning.
- The 55 Love Me Quotes
- 75 I Love Him Quotes
- “The Lord of the Rings” Quotes – Top 99 Wise & Enlightening Quotes
- Lil Peep Quotes
- 35+ Attitude Quotes For Girls
Mermaid, a water woman who chooses imagination over fear.
A mermaid quote for Instagram is perfect for anyone who wants to further promote their dope, no-care-in-the-world pictures. Whether you’re sunbathing, surfing, or chilling by the pool on your pink inflatable flamingo, your pic deserves a blurb about mermaids. Pair your snap with any of these mermaid captions, and you’ll be floating towards more likes than your fin can handle.
1. “She is a mermaid but approach her with caution. Her mind swims at a depth most would drown in.” — J. Iron
2. “She dreams of the ocean late at night and longs for the wild salt air.” —Unknown
3. “Aim to be mer-mazing.”—Unknown
4. “Mermaids don’t lose sleep over the opinions of shrimp.” — Unknown
5. “I’m going to change the world but today, I’ll just be a mermaid.” — Unknown
6. “There’s a million fish in the see, but I’m a mermaid.” — Unknown
7. “The ocean’s roar is music to the soul.” — Unknown
8. “As endless as the ocean, as timeless as the tides.” — Unknown
9. “The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.” — Jacques Yves Cousteau
10. “Write your secrets in the sand and trust them with a mermaid.” — Unknown
11. “Be a mermaid. Swim fast, wear a crown, and dream big.” — Unknown
12. “Make your story so beautiful, mermaids have trouble believing it’s true.” — r.i.d
13. “I’m done adulting. Let’s be mermaids.” — Unknown
14. “We dream in colors borrowed from the sea.” —
15. “Meet me where the sky touches the sea.” — Jennifer Donnelly
16. “You are stronger than the tide.” ― Allison Ivy
17. “Because there’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away.” ― Sarah Kay
18. “I was happy anywhere I could see the ocean.” ― Ai Yazawa
19. “I have sea foam in my veins, I understand the language of waves.” ― Le Testament d’Orphée
20. “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are an ocean in a drop.” ― Joy N. Hensley
21. “The sea always filled her with longing, though for what she was never sure.” ― Cornelia Funke
22. “I am the ocean. I am the sea. There is a world inside of me.” — Bring Me The Horizon
23. “Trippin’ on skies, sippin’ on waterfalls.” — Troye Sivan
24. “Dear Ocean, thanks for making us feel tiny, humble, inspired, and salty… all at once.” — Unknown
25. “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” — Rabindranath Tagore
26. “Let the sea set you free.” — Unknown
27. “I couldn’t imagine living in a state that didn’t reach the ocean. It was a giant reset button. You could go to the edge of the land and see infinity and feel renewed.” ― Avery Sawyer
No matter what you get yourself into during the amazing warmer months of the year, do it uniquely and enthusiastically. You’d be surprised what it feels like to really go with the tide.