Your father: he helps you when you’re down, he supports you through the hard times, he laughs at your bad jokes, and he’s always there for you. He’s also a massive pain to shop for. After all, you don’t want to bore him with another tie or t-shirt; you want to give your dad a present from the heart that shows how much he truly means to you. The solution is obvious: time to roll up your sleeves and get creative. Here are some great craft ideas for the first man in your life—dear old Dad!
- Quotations for Arbor Day 2020
- Happy Mothers Day Poems 2020, Happy Mothers Day In Heaven Poems, Sister Poems, Grandma Poems, Sweet Poems, Poems And Images, Poems and Quotes, Poems for Aunt, Poems For Wife, Short Poems
- Happy Ramadan Mubarak Wishes 2020
- 20 Mother’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- Fathers Day Crafts – Cards, Art and Craft Ideas for Kids to Make
- Felt iPhone/iPod Holder from Shelterness: Your dad loves his electronic devices. His laptop is practically another sibling, and he’s always first in line for the next iPod upgrade. What better way to endorse his techno-addiction than a way to protect his beloved gadgets? This deceptively simple craft will allow your father to keep his electronic devices in peak condition in style!
- King of Duct Tape Treat Crowns from Hostess With The Mostess: Father’s Day is the day to pamper your dad. It’s an excuse to shower him with love, and treat him like royalty. It’s also a time to thank him for all he does for you, from bandaging scraped knees to fixing things around the house. What better way to say thank you than with a crown made from Dad’s favorite tool: duct tape! Fill these cute containers with his favorite snacks, set him up in front of the TV, and give Dad the greatest gift of all—peace and quiet.
- Father’s Day Clock from See Vanessa Craft: Everyone loves to give pictures for Father’s Day. It’s one of the best ways to remind your dad of special moments that you’ll never forget. Now you can impress your father with a gift that’s both heartwarming and helpful with this incredibly easy clock. Your father can put it in his office and every time he looks at it, he’ll remember the people he works so hard for.
- Sock Beer Cozy from Lily Shop: Does your dad love sports? Does he follow his favorite team the way teenage girls follow Justin Bieber? Is your father a super-fan who other, lesser fans bow to? Honor his devotion to his favorite team with this sock beer cozy. Personalize the project by buying socks in his team colors. Present this gift to your dad with a specialty beer, and cheer his team along with him!