Whether you’re quarantining with your family or haven’t seen them in a while because you live far away, Father’s Day is a great reminder to show gratitude to the amazing man who guides you through life. Father’s come in all shapes and sizes and it doesn’t matter if he raised you from day one, barely saw you because he worked long hours to support your family or you found him later on in life — celebrate the father figure who guides and supports you through it all on this special day.
In the lucky case, that you are living with or close to the man you refer to as “dad”, you can spoil him with a delicious, hearty brunch and plan a full day of fun for him. Think about something he really loves and make a day of it. Is your dad a sports nut? Prepare some snacks, cold drinks and let him yell at the TV all day, cheering on his favorite teams. Does your father like to spend time outside? Plan a picnic in the park or your own backyard or take him for a hike. The father figure in your life enjoys nothing more than a quiet day? Just hang out and read or maybe pick an audiobook that you can listen to together. And for all the exhausted new daddies, give them a day off of baby duty and let them hang out with their buddies (social distance style).
- 50+ Best Happy Fathers Day Quotes
- Ramadan Best Wishes for Facebook & Whatsapp
- 65 Famous quotes and sayings by Marilyn Monroe
- Ramadan Mubarak Quotes for Family 2020
- 17 Hilarious Forrest Gump Quotes
Heartfelt Father’s Day Messages
Whether the father figure in your life is hard as a rock and has never shed a tear or he’s a total softie, these heartfelt words will surely give him all the feels (even if he won’t admit it). Thank your father for being in your life with one of these sweet messages.
- “I know you’ve loved me as long as I’ve lived but I’ve loved you my whole life.” — Unknown
- “Daddy, you’re my hero. Thank you for everything you do.”
- “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.” — Unknown
- “Thank you for acting like a kid when I need fun in my life, being a friend when I need a shoulder to lean on and showing up as a parent when I need guidance. I don’t know what I’d do without you.”
- “No matter the distance, I will always be a part of you as you are a part of me.”
- “You are my compass, my anchor and the only hero I need in my life. Thank you for guiding me through this crazy thing called life.”
- “The proudest moments in my life are when people tell me that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Thank you for being such an awesome dad.”