Life is a string of events of meeting people and bidding them goodbye. People change,relationships end, some switch jobs, and ultimately lives end. It’s no wonder, then, that people have found many ways to say farewell over the years.
Below is a collection of best handpicked, heartfelt goodbye quotes, farewell quotes and wishes for your loved ones who are bidding a farewell soon. You can read them, and take solace in the fact that there are many others who have been in your shoes.
LIST OF GOODBYE QUOTES, SMS, FAREWELL QUOTES & WISHES
- “The return makes one love the farewell.”
- “Every goodbye always makes the next hello closer.”
- “The hardest part of loving someone is saying goodbye.”
- “I feel very lucky to know someone who is so hard for me to say goodbye.”
- “Don’t cry because you are leaving, smile because you were there.”
- “I wonder how People say goodbye to someone forever ?”
- “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”
- “Good friends never say goodbye, they simply say – see you soon Buddy.”
- “The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.”
- Farewell! God knows when we shall meet again. ~William Shakespeare
- “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.”
- Never part without loving words to think of during your absence. It may be that you will not meet again in this life. ~Jean Paul Richter
- “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.”
- “It’s really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but it’s really sad when the best of friends become two strangers.”
- “The world will come to an end, as I say goodbye to my friend. But I know I’ll pull through this pain, because I know we’ll meet again.”
- “There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.”
- “A farewell is necessary before we can meet again, and meeting again after moments or a lifetime is certain for those who are friends.” – Richard Bach
- Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye?“The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.”
- Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I’ll miss you, Until we meet again!
- “Man’s feelings are always purest and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell.”
- “All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.”
- Farewell, to the man whose word we trusted more than operating procedures, checklists and manuals. Your knowledge and experience were always beyond par.
- It is sad that you are moving, and we’re wishing you much happiness in your new place. Good luck and stay in touch!
- “Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.”