Happy Halloween! Halloween is one of the most exciting and fun days of the year full of costumes, candy, decorations, parties and trick-or-treating. Whether the holiday is approaching or you and your family and friends just appreciate good holiday humor and fun, here is a collection of happy Halloween sayings, Halloween wishes and greetings, happy Halloween quotes and funny quotes about Halloween. Enjoy, laugh, eat and have a ghoulishly frightful holiday! Boo!
There’s much more to say on Halloween than simply ‘boo!’ Here are a few other Halloween sayings which will help make your evening a terror-ific one! Enjoy these happy, cute and funny Halloween sayings.
Happy Halloween Sayings
- When the dark night appears and everything turns into evil, just remember it’s Halloween, just chill!
- The dead rise again, bats fly, terror strikes and screams echo, for tonight it’s Halloween.
- It’s Halloween, go totally catty, batty, deadly, ghostly and scary!
- Pumpkin carving and ghost hunting. Trick or treating and witch hunting. This will be a bone-chilling Halloween!
- Let the goosebumps spread and the hairs stand up on Halloween, and let the candy fill your dreams.
- Eat lots of candy, scare someone, don’t be yourself because it’s Halloween!
- Let’s have a scary and sweet candy filled Halloween!
- I boo believe that Halloween is the best holiday ever. May you have a fun and eerie Halloween!
- Trick me or treat me, I don’t care what you do, just promise to give me a candy or two.
- This Halloween I’d like to tell you a thing or two, it’s okay to be the devil, it’s okay to have a tattoo, it’s okay to be an angel, it’s okay to trick or treat too.
- Trick or treat and be scary. May you have a Halloween full of candy.
- Stay warm, toasty and scary. Happy Halloween!
Cute Halloween Sayings
- Today I can be moody and be a little witch!
- Hope all the candies don’t go to WAIST. Happy Halloween!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I’m out of candy, look how scary are you.
- Life with you is just getting boo-tter and better. Happy Halloween!
- I’m a sleeping beauty and you are my prince charming now let’s get out of here and go trick-or-treating.
- I’m a sexy ghoul and I know it.
- Free flying lessons, BYOB. Bring your own broom.
- Mummy mummy mummy I got love in my tummy and I feel like haunting you.
- I have a sugar crush on you.
- Oh, Halloween’s frightful but the candies are delightful, and since there’s no place to go, let it boo let it boo let it boo.
Funny Halloween Sayings
- I am guilty of eating candy in cold blood.
- A candy a day keeps the monsters away.
- I’d have to be a ghoul not to appreciate you. I love you my Frankenstein.
- You are a bag full of treats!
- This letter is sealed with a vampire kiss and bite.
- Happy Halloween! Time to carve out the pumpkin, bring out the candies and let’s get sugar high.
- You are scary beautiful! Enjoy your Halloween!
- Trick or treat, bags of sweets, ghosts are walking down the street.
- And God said “Let there be candy,” and there was candy. Happy Halloween!
- May you be the sweetest ghoul on Halloween!
- Trick or treat, Mr. President. Have a happy and scary Halloween!
- May the ghost be with you. Happy Halloween!
- Not resting in peace.
- I am the ghost boo-ster! Happy Halloween!
- When Halloween is here the monsters appear and the candies disappear.
- Halloween is the only day you can take candy from strangers.
- May you shake, rattle, and roll this Halloween!
- Have fun witch hunting tonight.
- You totally rock, GHOULFRIEND.
- I got a feeling that tonight’s gonna be a boo night.
- Silent night, ghostly night all is calm all white. Round yon candy, goodies and treats.
- I can’t stop falling in love with boooooo.
- I witch you a happy Halloween, I hope it doesn’t suck like a vampire.
- Please share these Halloween sayings. Spread the goosebumps and hocus pocus! Every little bit helps!
Perhaps you want to greet someone on Halloween or write Halloween wishes for cards. Or maybe you know someone whose birthday happens to be on the same day as Halloween. If so, these wishes for Halloween will be frightfully perfect for you!
Happy Halloween Wishes
- I wave my wand and put on my cape and wish you lots of treats and success coming your way. Happy Halloween!
- Hope your day doesn’t suck like a vampire. May you have an amazing day and a freakishly scary Halloween!
- Wishing you an eerie, spooky, hair-raising, spell-binding Halloween!
- May you have a bag full of candy, bones, bats and loads of fun. Happy Halloween!
- Have fun scaring the heck out of people, it’s the only day you are allowed to do so. Happy Halloween!
- Wishing you a boo-tiful and woo-nderful Halloween full of treats!
- Have a smashing Halloween! I promise I won’t be a witch tonight, I’ll do anything for you because it’s a very special night.
- Have a groovy broom-tastic Halloween!
- May you have the brightest pumpkin and be the scariest ghost in town. Happy Halloween!
- May you get all the treats that you want. Happy Halloween!
- Have a hair-raising, bloodcurdling evening to the best person in the world. I love you!
- A big boo to you on Halloween, may all your dreams come true and know that I love you. Enjoy the candy!
- May you have a fang-tastic evening, ghoul-friend! I am so lucky to have you in my life. Halloween wishes to you!
- May your dreams be filled with snickers, butterfingers, apples and ghosts. Happy Halloween!
- I wish you all the success in scaring people and eating candy! Have a fun-filled Halloween!
- May you have a frightening and mysterious Halloween night! Wishing you a happy Halloween!
- Have a happy Halloween and a toasty, scary, dark night!
- Have a sweet and MUMMY Halloween!
- Wishing you a fun, silly, scary and sweet Halloween!
- May your day be filled with fear and your bag stuffed with candies. Happy Halloween!
- On the night of Halloween, I wish you a bag full of treats, a fantasy, magic and tricks.
- Nothing deadly, nothing scary, just tricks, treats and a bag full of candy. May you have a creepy Halloween night!
- May your Halloween be filled with magic, spirits and treats. I wish you all the luck on this Halloween!
- May the candles shine bright and may you have a ghoul time on Halloween!
- Trick or treat, the choice is yours. May you have a happy Halloween, from my skeleton to yours.
- Hope you have as much fun today as the spiders and bats living in your house. Happy Halloween!
- May you have the best and the creepiest costume of them all. Happy Halloween!
- May you have a hair-raising experience, chills and thrills on Halloween!
- Have a horrifying, magical, blood-curdling and candy-filled bag Halloween!
Halloween Birthday Wishes
- It’s okay to be a little witch today, it’s your big day!
- Best witches on your special day! May you have a wonderful and spook-tacular birthday! You deserve all the success and happiness in the world.
- I wish you a sweet, scary and satisfying birthday and of corpse a healthy one too. Happy Halloween…I mean happy Birthday!
- Even though it’s Halloween I wish you a magical birthday, full of surprises tricks and treats. Thanks for being such a terrific person.
- Have a colorful and sweet birthday like candy, and may you have a frightening and toasty hot Halloween. Happy birth-ween!
- Another year older…forget the trolls and let’s celebrate the best and scariest birthday ever. Happy Halloween!
- Happy birthday to a selfless vampire and a beautiful witch! May you have many more scary and joyous celebrations to come.
- May your birthday be filled with the people you love, candles, goodies, spider webs, candies, vampires and treats!
- The ghouls and trolls, the vampires and the witches are wishing you a freakishly scary birthday. Happy day of the Hallows, my dear!
- Here’s a wish to a special someone who shares a birthday with the ghost, witches and the vampires. You are still way cooler and hipper. Happy birthday!
- Please share these wishes for Halloween. Spread the hair-raising fun! Every little bit helps!
Looking for quotes about Halloween? In the collections below you will find all sorts of scary, famous, short and cute Halloween quotes. Help to create an atmosphere perfect for the holiday with these Halloween quotes. We hope you enjoy these scary, silly, and funny happy Halloween quotes.
Quotes About Halloween
- “Halloween was the best holiday, in my opinion, because it was all about friends, monsters, and candy, rather than family and responsibility.” – Margee Kerr
- “The farther we’ve gotten from the magic and mystery of our past, the more we’ve come to need Halloween.” – Paula Curan
- “Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Christmas and the others can end up making you sad, because you know you should be happy. But on Halloween you get to become anything that you want to be.” – Ava Dellaira
- “A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween.” – Erma Bombeck
- “The air resounds with tuneful notes, From myriads of straining throats, All hailing Folly Queen;
So join the swelling choral throng, Forget your sorrow and your wrong, In one glad hour of joyous song, To honor Halloween. – John Kendrick Bangs
- “Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, Voices whisper in the trees, ‘Tonight is Halloween!’” – Dexter Kozen
- “All Halloween candy pales next to candy corn, if only because candy corn used to appear, like the Great Pumpkin, solely on Halloween.” – Rosecrans Baldwin
- “Pixie, kobold, elf, and sprite, All are on their rounds to-night, In the wan moon’s silver ray, Thrives their helter-skelter play.” – Joel Benton
Funny Halloween Quotes
Halloween is one part scary and one part fun! These silly and funny happy Halloween quotes will help you to find the perfect words to add a big of laughter to your Halloween. Perfect for a Halloween card or to set the mood at a party, we hope you have a great time with these funny Halloween quotes sayings.
- “My neighborhood turned into a ghost town on Halloween.” – K. Charich
- “If human beings had genuine courage, they’d wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween.” – Douglas Coupland
- “This Halloween, the most popular mask is the Arnold Schwarzenegger mask. And the best part? With a mouth full of candy you will sound just like him.” – Conan O’Brian
- “On Halloween, the parents sent their kids out looking like me.” – Rodney Dangerfield
- “Ghosts, like ladies, never speak till spoke to.” – Richard Harris Barham
- “Probably the scariest thing about cemeteries is that music they play in your head when you drive by one.” – Demetri Martin
- “Why didn’t the skeleton dance at the Halloween party? He had no body to dance with.” – Linda Bozzo
- “The best thing about Halloween is the smell of pumpkin pie and the candy hang–over in the morning.” – Anonymous.
- Please share these engagement quotes. Spread the spookiness! Every little bit helps!
More Happy Halloween Messages
- Keep calm, trick or treat and carry on.
- And God said “Let there be fear,” and there was fear. Happy Halloween!
- I’d kill for a bag full of candy. Have a happy Halloween!
- Dress up and put on your make up because it’s Halloween. Seriously, dress up and let’s go celebrate!
- Be whoever you want to be, I won’t judge you. Happy Halloween!
- Put on your best and scariest outfit, and let’s go trick or treating!
- I got a feeling that tonight’s gonna be a boo night. May Halloween be scary fun!
- May tonight be the darkest, scariest night of the year!
- Have fun getting frightened and scaring people and seeing the horrors of Halloween.
- On Halloween you’ll be like a dog, you’ll go begging for treats.
- I just found a skeleton in the cupboard and it’s scary.
- All the ghost and witches scare me to the bone!
- I want candy, I am creepy, I even live in a cemetery. Enjoy Halloween!
- Happy Halloween! May your costume tell a story.
- May the spirits of Halloween guide you every day.
- There’s a new hot ride today, it is called “pumpkin”.
- Eat, pray, love and be scary.
- Eat lots of candy, scare someone, don’t be yourself it’s Halloween!
- Reese’s in Peace.
- Please share these engagement quotes. Spread the mystical magic! Every little bit helps!
We hope you have a terrifically happy Halloween and that you enjoyed these Halloween sayings, quotes and wishes. Halloween is one of the most fun holidays, particularly for children who get to get dressed up in scary costumes and go door to door saying ‘trick or treat’! Enjoying free candy and going to parties makes the holiday an exciting one, despite the fact that it is centered on ghosts, ghouls, goblins, witches, Frankenstein and zombies. Carving pumpkins into Jack-o-lanters and then placing them on the front porch with a candle in them is a time honored tradition. This Halloween, spread the holiday excitement with funny happy Halloween quotes and sayings, happy Halloween wishes, funny Halloween sayings, Halloween birthday wishes and Halloween text messages. Is it a time to be scared or a time for celebration? Do you find Halloween quotes funny? In any case, we hope you enjoyed this collection of Halloween messages and quotes. Boo!