Shower your dad with wishes for a great day with these Father’s Day cards! Each one will make him smile all day long.
Your father has been an incredible role model. He’s not only shown you how to ride a bike and play catch, but he’s also instructed you on how to be a good person. He taught you compassion, patience, and loyalty. You’ve built your center around your dad’s lessons because there is no better man in the world.
He’s been the rock beneath your feet and the lighthouse guiding you home. As a dad, your father has been doing a stellar job and it’s come time to tell him exactly that. You know he’s amazing, but often a man needs to hear it out loud and see it written on a card. So send a beautiful Father’s Day wish his way today.
1. When it comes to dads, you’re simply the best. Nothing’s sweeter than being your son. Happy Father’s Day!
Send this Simply the Best! – Happy Father’s Day Card from Son
2. No matter how you slice it, you’re one awesome dad! Happy Father’s Day!
Send this One Awesome Dad – Happy Father’s Day Card from Son
3. Happy Father’s Day. You’ve always been my biggest supporter and my number #1 fan. I’m so proud to be your son.
Send this My Number #1 – Happy Father’s Day Card from Son
4. When you’re lucky enough to have such an amazing dad, every day feels like a gift. Happy Father’s Day from Your Son!
Send this Something Special – Happy Father’s Day Card from Son
5. You called it being up to no good. I called it exploring my creativity. Happy Father’s Day!
Send this Creativity Exploration – Happy Father’s Day Card from Son
6. Happy Father’s Day. You’ve taught me to dream bigger, go further, and reach higher than I ever could have on my own. Thanks for being the man who’s always had my back. I love you, Dad.
Send this Dream Bigger – Happy Father’s Day Card
7. Happy Father’s Day. Spending time with you can’t be beat, Dad. You’ve taught me so much about life and I am forever grateful for your love and support.
Send this You’ve Taught me so Much – Happy Father’s Day Card
8. Happy Father’s Day! We’ve had a lot of adventures together-and I look forward to many more! Dad, you’re more than my role model, you’re my best friend. Love you.
Send this To my Best Dad – Happy Father’s Day Card
9. Happy Father’s Day. When I think about my life, I think about how lucky I was to be raised by a man like you. Your love and guidance made me the man I am today. You’re my real-life hero, Dad. I still want to be just like you.
Send this To a Real-Life Hero – Happy Father’s Day Card
10. Happy Father’s Day. You taught me that toughness and gentleness go hand in hand. You showed me how to be strong and kind, patient and persistent. You’re an incredible man and I’m so lucky to have you as my father.
Send this Heartfelt Happy Father’s Day Card
11. Happy Father’s Day. There’s beauty in solitude and wisdom in simplicity-you’ve taught me how to pay attention so life doesn’t pass me by. You’re truly one-of-a-kind, Dad.
Send this To a Special Dad – Happy Father’s Day Card
12. Happy Father’s Day. Dad, you’ve been my best friend, my mentor, and my biggest fan. There’s no man alive I respect more than you. Thanks for being someone I could always look up to. I love you, Dad.
Send this Cherished Memories – Happy Father’s Day Card
No matter what sort of Father’s Day activities you and your family partake in this year or which gift he unwraps from our handy dandy Father’s Day gift guide, having the right background music is essential. Sure, you’re going to want some great Father’s Day captions for social media, but you’re also going to want a proper Father’s Day soundtrack. […]
“Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope.” – Bill Cosby If you’re reading this article, chances are you’re no longer at the stage where you plan to wrap soap-on-a-rope for dad’s special day. Yet, even teenagers and adult children struggle with finding the perfect gift for dad. Most dads appreciate gifts that show […]
Fathers Day Wishes From Son!!! The very first hero for a Son is his FATHER. From childhood till date every son imagines himself to be his Father and likes to resemble him in everything he does. Dads to feel overwhelmed when they see their little ones growing more smarter and intelligent than them. Today being a […]