Whether you’re quarantining with your family or haven’t seen them in a while because you live far away, Father’s Day is a great reminder to show gratitude to the amazing man who guides you through life. Father’s come in all shapes and sizes and it doesn’t matter if he raised you from day one, barely saw you because he worked long hours to support your family or you found him later on in life — celebrate the father figure who guides and supports you through it all on this special day.
In the lucky case, that you are living with or close to the man you refer to as “dad”, you can spoil him with a delicious, hearty brunch and plan a full day of fun for him. Think about something he really loves and make a day of it. Is your dad a sports nut? Prepare some snacks, cold drinks and let him yell at the TV all day, cheering on his favorite teams. Does your father like to spend time outside? Plan a picnic in the park or your own backyard or take him for a hike. The father figure in your life enjoys nothing more than a quiet day? Just hang out and read or maybe pick an audiobook that you can listen to together. And for all the exhausted new daddies, give them a day off of baby duty and let them hang out with their buddies (social distance style).
- 12 Happy Father’s Day Messages
- Happy Mothers Day 2020 | Mother’s Day Flowers 2020 Gift Ideas for MOM
- Happy Mothers Day 2020 | Heart Touching Mother’s Day Quotes From Daughter
- Happy Mothers Day Clipart 2020, Happy Mothers Day Cliparts, Clipart Images, Clipart Pictures, Clipart PNG, Clipart And Quotes, Animated Clipart, Clipart Funny, Clipart Free, Mom Clipart
- Happy Father’s Day Wishes for Grandfather
Happy Father’s Day To Funny Dads
Your dad is the funniest man you know? Then embrace his humor with a funny card on Father’s Day. Starting his day off with a good laugh will make both of you happy. Pick one of these ridiculous messages or write down a funny memory you have with your dad. No time to reminisce about funny adventures like Father’s Day!
- “Happy Father’s Day! Okay, good talk. Catch you later.”
- “I smile because you are my dad. I laugh because I can’t do anything about it.”
- “You’re welcome for making you a dad so you can celebrate today. Happy Father’s Day.”
- “Please accept this lame Father’s Day card as a token of my poverty.”
- “I hope this Father’s Day is as fun as you were before you had children.”
- “Thanks for not giving me up for adoption. Happy Father’s Day!”
- “I may be grown up but know this: I will always be your financial burden.”
- “A 2-year-old is kind of like having a blender, but you don’t have a top for it.” — Jerry Seinfeld
- “If you were expecting a gift, listen up. I’m your gift. Happy Father’s Day!”
- “Happy Father’s Day from your favorite pain in the neck.”
- “Dad, I just wanted you to know: You’re one of my favorite parents.”
- “Sorry about your other kids. Well, at least you have me. Happy Father’s Day, daddy!”