- Happy Mothers Day Words 2020, Nice Mothers Day Words, Wisdom Words, Inspirational Words, Quotes Images, Words Images, Words Pictures, Sayings Images, Greeting Words, Greetings Images, Wishes Words, Wishes Images
- 50+ Best Happy Fathers Day Quotes
- 72 Sad life quotes and sayings that’ll teach you a lesson
- 999+ Ramadan Mubarak Quotes, Wishes, Images, Greeting Duas And Amazing Facts About Ramadan Kareem
- Ramadan Quotes,Wishes,Greetings,Status and SMS in Arabic
– Dads are most ordinary men turned into heroes.
-A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
– Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right.
– Father is the noblest title a man can be given.
– What you teach your children, you also teach their children.
– Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armour for the rest of your life.
– No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her dad
– Never is a man more of a man than when he is the father of a newborn.
– The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched.
– Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers of song.
– A dad is someone who guides you to the right path.
– My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it.
– Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.
– One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.
– A father is someone who carries pictures where his money used to be.
– A father’s job isn’t to teach his daughter how to be a lady, it’s to teach her how a lady should be treated.
-My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: He believed in me.
– A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.
– No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.
– Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, storytellers, and singers of song.
– A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.
-Dad, I know you’ve loved me as long as I’ve lived, but I’ve loved you my whole life.
-By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
– A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.
– Being a dad isn’t just about eating a huge bag of gummy bears as your wife gives birth. It means being comfortable with the word hero.
– The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself but for his family.