Halloween Party Favors: Attending school holiday parties is one of my favorite things to do. You can call me crazy, but I love it all, from planning games to picking out party favors. (This is my third year at school, so we’ll see if I’m singing a different tune by the end of the year.)
As I get ready for this year’s Halloween party, I am eager to get a head start. My favorite part of Halloween parties are the party favors (or treat bags). During Halloween parties, I love finding cute and creative favors for the kids to give to their friends. I enjoy putting them together with the kids.
These fun Haloween party favors include both tricks and treats, gifts, and sweets and a lot of just really fun ideas! Whether you want to make DIY Halloween favors or just buy some that look homemade, this list has everything you could ever need!
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details.
I scoured the web to find the cutest Halloween party favors. Some of these are ones we have done or received in years past and others are new to us and will be fun to try this year and years to come. Many of these would work great not only for Halloween parties but also to hand out for trick or treating.
The best part about hosting Halloween parties is that it’s so much fun to come up with creative Halloween party ideas! We have Halloween party favors that range from creepy to silly to cutesy – perfect for any type of celebration!
You’ll find something here whether you’re a room mom looking for goodies to send home with the kids after a party or want something to give out at an adults-only Halloween party!
Edible Halloween Party Favors
Since Halloween is about treats, let’s start with some edible favors that are a little different than just handing out candy! You can take these fun Halloween favors home and enjoy them later as a sweet treat.
TREAT BAG PARTY FAVORS
1. Halloween Hand Treats: Our oldest received a hand treat bag from his teacher a couple of years ago at Halloween. The kids all thought they were the coolest thing ever! Here’s another hand party favor that uses popcorn: Halloween Popcorn Hand.
2. Bat Haloween Favors: These bat treat boxes are really easy to put together.
3. Marshmallow Treat Bags: Super easy, sweet, and not so scary ghost party favor.
4. Witch Broom Favors: You could make this with candy or without. It already has a pencil as the broom. Just fill the bags with little Halloween trinkets instead of candy.
5. Pumpkin Treat Bags: These cute jack a lanterns could be a used as the treat or party favor.
6. Scarecrow Hallowen Treat Bags: These scarecrow treat bags are really adorable. We have used these for teacher gifts.
7. Tissue Paper Pumpkin Favors: Your own mini pinatta.
PARTY FAVORS WITH FREE PRINTABLE LABELS
8. Smore Treats: This party favor carries a summer favorite into the fall.
9. Twix or Treat: One of my favorie candy bars. This would make a great Halloween teacher gift.
10. Pumpkin Teeth: Super simple, but fun!
11. Bugs and Hisses: This party favor has just a little creepiness to it for your Halloween party.
12. Five Little Pumpkins: We love the Five Little Pumpkins book and how adorable is this tag and favor inspired by the book!
13. Halloween Candy Holder: You could make this party favor non-candy by swapping out the pixie sticks with pencils. Either way it’s a super cute party favor.
14. Halloween Treat Legs: These witch’s legs are too cute! What a fun idea!
15. Bugs & Kisses:This uses those little plastic spider rings that my kids love so much. Here’s another option for this party favor: Bug & Kisses. (not pictured)
A PUMPKIN MAN AND LOLLYPOP PARTY FAVORS
16. Halloween Pumpkin Guys: I made the pumpkin man a couple of years ago for one of the kids’ Halloween party. They require a little bit of work, but they were a huge hit!
I love how a simple lollypop has been turned into a fun and easy party favor with the next three. We have made the ghosts and spiders in years past.
17. Lollypop Ghosts
18. Pumpkin Lollypops
19. Lollypop Spiders
NON CANDY PARTY FAVORS
20. Glow in the Dark Pumpkin Slime: My kids love slime; make it glow in the dark and they are happy campers.
21. A Bit of Light Halloween Favor: This glow stick favor would be perfect for the kids to wear while Trick or Treating on Halloween night.
22. Halloween Play-Doh Monster Kits: Play dough is always a good favor, especially for younger kids. Play dough is such a great way to work fine motor skills while getting creative.
23. Bubble Halloween Favor: Bubbles are always hit.
24. Fangtastic Halloween Favor: My kids love fangs, especially the oldest! Fangs are a must have at our house on Halloween.
NON CANDY HALLOWEEN TREATS FOR KIDS
- Popcorn Witch Hands
- Jack-o-lantern Oranges
- Halloween Lip Balm
- Mummy Juice Boxes
- Pumpkin Slime Favors