Halloween doesn’t have to be all about the scare: it’s a great time to yuk it up with silly jokes for kids. We’ve rounded up a list of sweet and funny Halloween jokes for kids that are sure to bring on jack-o’-lantern grins. Scroll down to start laughing
1. Why didn’t the skeleton go to school?
His heart wasn’t in it.
2. What monster plays tricks on Halloween?
3. What kind of music do mummies love?
4. How do ghosts wash their hair?
5. What’s a witch’s favorite subject in school?
6. What is a monster’s favorite dessert?
7. What fruit do scarecrows love the most?
8. What does a witch use to do her hair?
9. What happens when a ghost gets lost in the fog?
He is mist.
10. What room does a ghost not need?
A living room.
11. How do you fix a cracked pumpkin?
A pumpkin patch.
12. When is it bad luck to be followed by a black cat?
If you are a mouse.
13. What do you call two witches living together?
14. What happens when a vampire goes in the snow?
15. What’s big, scary and has three wheels?
A monster riding a tricycle!
16. Why don’t vampires have more friends?
Because they are a pain in the neck.
17. What position does a ghost play in hockey?
18. What do you call a witch who goes to the beach?
19. What do you give a vampire when he’s sick?
20. What kinds of pants do ghosts wear?
21. Why did the zombie skip school?
He felt rotten.
22. What is a vampire’s favorite fruit?
A blood orange.
—Rianna G., age 10
23. What did the little boy say when she had to choose between a tricycle and candy?
Trike or Treat!
24. What instrument does a skeleton play?
25. Where do baby ghosts go during the day?