If you’re stumped on what to include in your Happy New Year messages this year, a quote might be just what you’re looking for. Whether you’re crafting New Year wishes for your friends and family or adding a message to a New Year’s gift, a New Year quote is the perfect way to relay happy New Year messages. Let the professionals help you craft New Year messages that will make fireworks go off in the hearts of your recipients. These words will help you share the prosperous New Year with those dear to you.
There are many comical aspects the New Year brings with it. Let the poets, authors, and comedians help you make your dear ones laugh this holiday season with these undeniably funny New Year’s quotes and New Year wishes.
- “Making resolutions is a cleansing ritual of self-assessment and repentance that demands personal honesty and, ultimately, reinforces humility. Breaking them is part of the cycle.” -Eric Zorn
- “A cat’s New Year dream is mostly a bird! Don’t be like a cat; in your New Year dream something that you have never dreamed. Target for new things.” -Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “My New Year’s Resolution List usually starts with the desire to lose between ten and three thousand pounds.” -Nia Vardalos
- “An optimist stays up till midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” -Bill Vaughn
- “May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.” -Joey Adams
- “A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one Year and out the other.” -Anonymous
- “It wouldn’t be New Year’s if I didn’t have regrets.” -William Thomas
- “Never tell your resolution beforehand, or it’s twice as onerous a duty.” -John Selden
- “My New Year’s resolution is to stop hanging out with people who ask me about my New Year’s resolutions.” -Anonymous
- “I think I made too many New Year’s resolutions this year. It took me almost a full day to break them all.” -Anonymous
- “I can’t believe it’s been a year since I didn’t become a better person.” -Anonymous