If you are looking for funny quotes for Mother’s Day, you have ended up in the right place because you will find everything you need to make your mom laugh out loud. Choosing this kind of witty greetings for mothers is not for everyone: many, in fact, prefer to bet on those with effect or on very deep ones, which however fill the heart with joy but do not tear a smile like those you will find below. And, after stressful days of work and studded with various problems, mothers also want to have little fun with funny messages sent by their very nice son or daughter.
Writing funny message for Mother’s Day is not at all difficult and you can take inspiration from those you will find below. Whatever you decide, there is something you can not forget. To send these funny memes to your mother and all your colleagues. So that they in turn send them back to their mothers. That … celebrate what you celebrate, at least let’s laugh. That’s right: to the health of your mother!
- Best Lee–Jackson Day Celebration 2020
- 77 FRIENDSHIP QUOTES
- Happy Mothers Day:- Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images & Sayings
- Funny Get Well Soon Messages
- 57 Famous quotes and sayings by George Eliot
Funny & Hilarious Mothers Day Quotes, Memes & Images
Here are some beautiful and funny happy mothers day quotes, images and memes for Whatsapp and Facebook.
- To my favorite mother … best wishes for Mother’s Day! Of course you’re my favorite because you’re the only one and I haven’t been given more mothers to choose from … Despite this, I wouldn’t change you for anyone else in the world, even if you have too many defects.
- Happy Mother’s Day, to you who are always in my thoughts … Especially when i bunk my classes!
- Behind a GOOD SON there is always a GREAT MOTHER. Congratulations mommy
- Dear Mom, today is your day, and for this you have to be quiet. I know that it is difficult for you to do it and that you like very much lecture, but if you give me your word, at 11:59 pm I’ll give you a nice present. Seen “I also know how to blackmail, and I learned from the number one!”, “Mom, I always understand when you complain: you have lost all patience in making a work of art like me!
- “Mom, like you there is no one, you are the only one in the world … And luckily! Happy birthday!”
- “I never told you, and on the occasion of Mother’s Day I will make a great confession: I want you … I want you … to tease!”
- To you, only to you, dear mother, I give my soul, my heart, my smile, my pocket money … By the way, this month I will receive double, right? Greetings to the most generous mother in the world! Thank you!
- I took my wishes, I wrapped them in a paper made of sweetness and fortune, and put them on the wings of an angel … Haven’t you arrived yet?
- “Mom, you are just like wine: the older you get the better, since you no longer have the same strength as before: think, now I can finally run free around the house, without being hit by a flying slippers! Ah, I forgot: so many best wishes!”
- “Mom, you always say that there is a crisis: best wishes … My wishes end here. I have to save the jigs on Whatsapp!”
- “Mom you occupy a special place in my heart … Right next to the Playstation!”
- “I was never a mother’s boy, even though I was an only child” (Thomas Berger)
- “Mothers often forget that the umbilical cord is cut at birth” (Vera Caspar)
- I am glad that you are my mother: a stranger would not have borne me so long.
- God couldn’t have been everywhere. So, mom, he had to create you.
- There is only one mother … and thankfully. Joke! I love you.
- Mom, you taught me everything, even logic: “Because I say so, and that’s it”.
- You’re like the Nutella, Mum: what world would it be without you?
- Everyone wants to save the Earth; no one wants to help mom make dishes..
- Madness is hereditary; you take it from your children!
- Dear mother, I love you so much, but just so much … I would love you even more if I increased my little pocket money!
- It is not easy to be a good mother, always be patient and never lose your temper, cook delicious things every day, be compliant and never complain … it’s hard to be a perfect mom, so don’t worry, we know you are doing your best!
- Dear mum, today is your party, so relax and rest at least for a day: this way I can assure you that it will be a feast for everyone at home, not just for you!
- “If my father was my mother, I would have two mothers and no father.”
- On this day I would like to give you the most beautiful gift, but that God gave it to you when he sent me as your daughter … Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!