Father‘s Day is a great occasion to tell your father how much he deserves to be appreciated and applauded for being the most wonderful person in your life. Express gratitude to your father for everything that he gives to you. On this page you will find a nice collection of Father‘s Day wishes and messages with images, that will make your dad feel special.
HAPPY FATHER’S DAY MESSAGES
- You have always been my personal superhero. You saved me from sadness, kept me safe and always knew when I needed you most. I can’t be more grateful for having you as my dad. Happy Father’s Day, I love you endlessly.
- Sometimes we don’t understand each other. We both don’t know how to compromise and we both are stubborn. But that’s because you’ve made me strong and ambitious, and I love you for that. Happy Father’s Day, dad.
- You are the most important human being in my life. You’ve tried so hard to make my life easy and exciting, and I can’t even imagine how I can pay you back. I know you don’t want anything because everything you do, you do it just because you have the kindest heart. Happy Father’s Day, dad.
- Dad. It’s so hard for me to be sincere and affectionate, you know that, because we’re the same. But I love you endlessly, and I remember and appreciate every little thing that you’ve ever done for me. Happy Father’s Day.
- Happy Father’s Day to the most loving, kind and protective dad in the whole world! I love you to the moon and back and even more. Having you as my father has made me a better person for sure. Thank you for everything.
SHORT FATHER’S DAY WISHES
- Dad, you are the example of a man I want to see by my side. Your love for me and mom fills my heart with joy each and every day, and I couldn’t dream of a better father. Thank you for everything you do. Happy Father’s Day.
- Being your child is the biggest blessing I could ever receive. You are my greatest protector and biggest inspiration. I have so much love for you, it’s even hard to find words to describe it. Love you, happy Father’s Day!
- So happy to have the occasion to tell you how much I love and appreciate you, dad! You’ve been with me when I was down, when I was happy, when I cried after my heart got broken for the first time. You are the best father in the world. Love you.
- I know I don’t tell you that often enough, but you are the best man I know, my true inspiration and example of a man I want to become. I appreciate our special connection very much and love you endlessly.
Happy Father’s Day! So grateful for the opportunity to tell you how much I love you. Thanks to you I am who I am, and I think I am pretty awesome. Thank you for always being with me, dad. I love you very much.
FATHER’S DAY WISHES
- 10 Unique Father’s Day Gifts Perfect for Any Wife to Give Her Husband
- 17 GREAT Father’s Day Gifts for Kids to Make
- How to Handle Father’s Day if You’re Grieving a Dad
- 55 Funny and Inspiring Quotes About Dads Guaranteed to Make Him Smile
- 10 Thoughtful Stepdad Gifts to Make His Father’s Day Extra Special
- A real father is not the one who participates in childbearing, but the one who takes part in upbringing of children. Thank you, dear father, for being a real man who is not afraid to take responsibility for the nearest and dearest.
- Thank you for giving me a happy childhood. I remember all the toys you ever bought. I remember every game you came up with. I remember every single fairytale that you made up especially for me. I love you unreservedly. We all do.
- I always felt like a little princess next to you. You were always so strong and knew how to get out of any situation. You always protected me. You loved with all your heart. There are no even words that can express my gratitude and love for you. Happy Father’s day!
- Celebrating Father’s day in summer is not a coincidence. You and summer have many things in common. You’re warm, sunny, bright and it what makes me love you so hard! Happy Father’s day!
- Dear daddy, I’m so proud of you. There are many things I want to wish you this day, but the most important is that I want you to be proud of me also. And I will try my best to meet your expectations. Happy Father’s day!