Father’s Day is the perfect chance for you to return the love you receive from the father figure in your life on a daily basis. On the third Sunday in June, make sure to thank your father or honorary dad for all he’s done for you. Send him a cool gift and write him a card that will touch even the toughest man’s heart.
We curated the perfect Father’s Day messages for any type of father figure that you want to acknowledge on this day and also have a few ideas how you can celebrate this special event from near or far.
- King For A Day: Fantastic Father’s Day Crafts
- 29 Beautiful Mother’s Day Quotes to Show Mom How Much You Love Her
- Heartfelt Father’s Day Messages
- 22 DIY Father’s Day Gifts That Are So Easy To Make For Dad
- Happy Father’s Day Messages & Wishes For You Dad
Father’s Day Messages For Father Figures
For anyone who didn’t grow up with a father in their life, finding a father figure in another man can be the greatest gift of all. Whether this man is your step dad, your father-in-law, your uncle or a friend of the family, blood may be thicker than water but the relationship you share with this man is proof that fathers don’t have to share your DNA.
- “A man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.” — Anne Geddes
- “You’re more than my step dad. You’re the dad that stepped up for me.”
- “I wouldn’t be where I am today without your guidance and wisdom. Thank you.”
- “Thank you for choosing to guide me through life. You’re the best father figure anyone could ask for.”
- “I don’t know what I’d do without you, I am so grateful to have you in my life.”
- “It’s not flesh and blood, but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.” — Johann Friedrich von Schiller
- “You’re the most caring and loving person I know and I am so happy to call you family.”
- “You may not be my biological father but you sure have a father’s heart and a special place in mine.”
- “Nothing brings more joy to me than knowing I have found such a loving father figure in my life.”