Father’s Day can be a little tricky to craft for!! I don’t know what is about “him” / dad and why it is so hard to find some cool Father’s Day Gifts or crafts for them.
To make YOUR life easier and Dad’s special day, well special, we have created an extensive list of Father’s Day Craft Ideas for Kids. I hope you will love these activities as much as we do.
They are all grouped all these homemade ideas by theme – from Father’s Day Gifts to Printable Father’s Day Cards, for easy browsing or depending on your needs. From Dad Crafts for Preschool, to Art Projects to make in school. Enjoy!
Homemade Father’s Day Gift Ideas
Great Father’s Day Gift Ideas – homemade gifts are the best! Here you get to choose from classics such as Father’s Day Keychains, Mugs and Frames and more!
With more cool ideas for Him found here – these is a more extensive list of Homemade Gift Ideas for both kids and grown ups to make!
Preschool Father’s Day Ideas
Our collection of Father’s Day Preschool Crafts as a number of activities for you. If you are looking for my top three Father’s Day Crafts to make with toddlers, I would pick:
- Crayon Rock Paper Weights – they are super easy to make, are practical and look fun
- Easy Footprint Bookmarks – well because they ARE easy and who doesn’t love a gorgeous footprint keepsake
- Monster Shape Cards – these would make great Dad cards to make for toddlers and preschoolers. Explore shapes adn colours and turn them into “Your Little Monster” cards!
Make these Father’s Day Cards
We have a great collection of Father’s Day Cards to Make too!
If you don’t have time to look at all of these card makes.. and I had to pick my top three Father’s Day Cards for you today.. I would get you take a look at:
- Yoda Best Dad – of course Dad is the Best! Learn how to make these from scratch or use the handy printable
- Origami shirts – hone those (easy) Origami Skills and follow my video instruction to learn how to draw a Super Hero Sign
- Shape Robot Cards – a super easy shape based card for little ones to make!
Printable Father’s Day Cards & Gifts
Or how about our Printable Father’s Day Cards!
Well we all need a “short cut” now and again. Though it isn’t really as short cut.. there is nothing wrong with a helping hand! If had to pick 3 printables for you to focus on, I would go for:
- “Pop Up” Super Dad Card or Pop Up Best Dad Card – they are free to print, fun to make and look great!
- Adore this Printable Father’s Day Book from HelloWonderful
- Hug a Pug Bookmark Printable – because we love a printable that is a gift too! And those Pug Tie’s are just ADORABLE!
- Quotations for Armed Forces Day, Military Appreciation, and Support Our Troops Sentiments
- 24 DIY Father’s Day Gift Ideas That Are Easy Enough for Kids to Make
- Mother’s Day Event Ideas (That’ll Make Her Feel Appreciated)
- Mother’s day Messages 2020 | Heart Touching Messages on Mother’s Day 2020 for MOM
- Nice Christian Messages For Mother’s Day | Best Christian wordings sayings for Mothers day
Art Projects for Father’s Day
Time for some cool Father’s Day Art Projects – have a go at different art techniques and create some wonderful Art for Dad! My top three art projects to give a go would be:
- Pop Art Father’s Day – the process is fantastic and the kids will love the results.. no art skills needed
- This is a wonderful Art Project post by Art Projects for Kids – because it teaches you about oil pastels and has a go at pop art.
- Get Arty for Dad! A super cute drawing prompt by Tot Schooling.Because it gets kids arty in an a “non threatening” easy way!