Eid Ul Adha Menu Ideas: A collection of traditional, delicious and perfect meat recipes for Eid Ul Adha with biryani, curries, rice, kababs and many more.
Here is a collection of traditional, delicious and perfect meat recipes for Eid Ul Adha, also known as ‘Festival Of Sacrifice’ which signifies the importance of sacrifice in one’s life. It is this time of the year when Muslims all over the world fulfill the 5th pillar of Islam of attending the pilgrimage to Mecca. It honors the willingness of Ibrahim (Abraham) to sacrifice his son as an act of obedience to God’s command. But, before Abraham could sacrifice his son, God provided a lamb to sacrifice instead. In order to honor this act, an animal is sacrificed and divided into three parts. One share is given to the poor and needy, another is kept for home, and the third is given to relatives. The animal has to be a camel, sheep, goat or cow.
Kachche Gosht Ki Biryani
Kadhai Gosht Ki Biryani
Bhatkali Style Biryani
Seekh Kabab Biryani
Mutton Yakhni Pulao
Persian Meatball with Saffron Rice
Quick & Easy Mutton Masala
Mughlai Mutton Curry
Homemade Haleem Masala Powder
Peshawari Mutton Kadhai
Mutton Ghee Roast
Mangalorean Mutton Sukka
Kadhai Mutton Chops
Mutton Red Curry
Methi Pepper Mutton
Achari Baingan Gosht
Mutton Shami Kabab
Grilled Chili Mutton Chops
Pepper Beef Fry
Morrocan Hareera Soup
- Eid ul Fitr Celebration 2020 | Eid Mubarak Celebration 2020
- Eid Ul Adha Meat Distribution – How To Take Care Of Poor 2020
- Eid Mubarak Greetings Quotes Images 2020 – Eid al Fitr Greetings
- 40+ Eid Mubarak Wishes, Quotes in English & Greeting Cards Images
- Eid-ul-Fitr | Eid Mubarak Wishes in Arabic 2020
7 Pakistani Menus for Eid Lunch or Dinner
Eid is around the corner,,Everybody have been busy with the preparations. I was making a Pakistani menu for Eid dawat and thought I should share some of my Desi Menu Ideas with you. Eid means ‘feast’. It is when Muslims around the world end their month of fasting with a huge celebration. Eid is a busy day for women,so I have selected
Quick and easy to make recipes.
Different cultures have different traditions. I have so many Pakistani recipes on my blog that can be a part of a Desi Eid dawat Menu. I hope I can inspire you to try out these recipes in your kitchen .
Check out my Seven Pakistani Menu Ideas for Eid Lunch or Dinner.
How to decide Eid Dinner/Lunch Menu
Here’s a guideline to help you decide what to include in your Eid menu designed to appeal to most guests. You can definitely make adjustments based personal preferences.
- Starter – The typical Pakistani dawat rarely has appetizers, but If the guests are open to starters then fried items like spring rolls ,Samosas,Chicken Nuggets or peri bites can be served. Otherwise chola chaat, dahi baray , dahi phulki are delicious Desi options and are easy to serve than deep fried snacks.I observed last year that my guest liked to have kala chana chat after having sweet dishes whole day during their visit of many houses on Eid day.
- Meat Gravy – A gravy / salan dish is must to eat with roti or rice.
- Dry Meat Dish – This can be a bhuna salan, a fried item or barbeque.
- Rice Dish – Can be plain rice or pulao/biryani style rice. Depends on the rest of the menu.
- Vegetarian Dish – Can be daal, Mix sabzi ,potato tarkari etc. Something light to have after 30 days of fasting and to complement the meat in the main menu.
- Sides – Achaar, chutney, raita, Salad and more.
- Dessert – Desi or continental. Home-made or store-bought. Can even be mithai or khurma is a must for Eid desert.
- Drinks – Best kept on the side so guests can take as needed, without wastage. Make sure to keep a jug of chilled water, and a chilled diet drink also.
- After Dawat Chai / Coffee / Green Tea – Serving hot drinks after the food can be tough, so this can be avoided if guests aren’t in the mood. To make life easier, offer only one option to the guests or serve in disposable cups.
For planning you might also like my post…
How to Plan a menu for Desi Dawat
7 Pakistani Menus for Eid Lunch or Dinner
Here are Pakistani Menu Ideas for Eid the name of the dish to get the recipe .
Waheed k fry Kabab
Pakistan Style foil packet Chiken
Naan or Sheermaal
Dessert,,Rus Malai,khoya Siwayaan
Chutney+ raita+ Salad
Dessert,,,Badami kheer,,Shahi tukray
Vegetable fried rice
Hara Masala, brown onions, Chaat Masala to serve with Haleem
Dessert,,,Karha hoa Sheer khurma
kachay qeemay k Kebab
Mutton yukhni pulao
Dessert,,,Zafraani Siwayaan,,Store bought Eid Special Cake
Chicken Malai handi
Naan or paratha
Aaloo bukharay ki chutney
Dessert,,,Khoobani ka Meetha,, Store bought Mithai
Reesha kabab or Degchi kabab
Mutton Bukhari pulao
Imli ki chutney
Dessert,,Seven layered trifle cups,,,Sheer khurma
Beef Yukhni Biryani
Shami Donut Kebab
Raita + Salad
Dessert,,, Sheer khurma,,Carpet pudding
Buy cheap baking supplies here
My specialities and guest’s favorite dishes::
Here are my all time hit pakistani style dawat recipes that I used to make mostly in get together parties or in dawat and the guests always like them a lot. First of all my famous salad recipe which the guests always prefer to have and the kids also like this healthy salad…
Mayo pasta salad with fruits,nuts and veggies
Marinated boneless Beef biryani
Beef bong pulao
Quick Boneless beef Bhuna gosht
Spicy fried fish
Chaat Masala dum Chicken
Kachay qeemay Kay kabab
Reesha kabab or smokey degchi kabab
Authentic Bihari kabab
Beef boti kabab
If you have to cook in large quantity and confused or worried about the measurements ofcheck out here.I have a category on my blog for cooking in bulk for dinner parties.