Eid Ul Adha Greeting Cards;As Muslims worldwide prepare to celebrate Eid al-Adha, TheIsmaili.org is pleased to offer its email greeting card service. The free service makes it easy to send Eid greetings to multiple friends and family members at a time. Choose from a selection of unique eCard designs, and customise your card with a personal message.
Easy steps to create and send an Eid eCard
- Choose a design: Start by going to ecard.TheIsmaili.org, and choose the eCard design that you want to use by clicking on its photo.
- Write a message and sign the eCard: On the next screen, enter Your Name and Your Email as you wish them to appear on the eCard. You can customise Your Message or use the default greeting that is already provided. Press the Next » button to proceed.
- Add your recipients: You can send your eCard to multiple recipients. Type the Name and Email address of one of the people to whom you wish to send the eCard. To add additional recipients, click the Add another recipient button, and repeat until you have listed all of the recipients for this eCard. (You can also import names and emails from your address book – see below).
- Preview your eCard: To see what your eCard will look like, press the Preview button. When you are done previewing, press Close Preview at the bottom-right of the preview window. Then press the Next » button to proceed.
- Send your eCard: Finally review the details of your eCard on the confirmation screen before pressing the Send button. The eCard will be queued for delievery and sent on your behalf to the friends and family members that you listed as recipients. (Note that eCards are typically delivered within 30 minutes of sending). Repeat these steps to send as many eCards as you would like!
Import contacts from your email account (optional)
If you have a Yahoo, Gmail, MSN Hotmail, AOL, Plaxo, Outlook, or Mac OS X email address book, follow these steps to import contacts from your address book and select those to whom you wish to send the eCard:
- In Step 2: Add Recipients, click Import recipients from your address book. Then click the Add from Address Book button at the bottom.
- Select the email service that you use: Yahoo, Gmail, MSN Hotmail, AOL, Plaxo, Outlook, or the Mac OS X Address Book.
- When prompted, follow the steps to login to your email service. You may be prompted for your email account username and password, but note that your credentials are only used to import contacts and will not be stored in the system.
- Place a checkmark next to each of the contacts whom you would like as an eCard recipient. Use the Search box to filter a long list of contacts. When you are done, click the Next button. You will see the names and email addresses of your selected contacts added to the Import text box as eCard recipients. You can edit the names in the text box if necessary. Click the Next » button to proceed.