Dads love their children and children love their dads. It’s the perfect play combination when dads get to be childish again and children get, well, a playmate whose sole objective is to entertain them.
Thinking about the upcoming Father’s Day, it was great to be reminded of one of the most symbolic and fun child-dad activity – the horse-crawl – with daddy playing the crawl-horse and the child sitting on dad’s back as the horse-rider. This sure brought back memories of laughter and joy in our own family.
HOW TO MAKE FATHER’S DAY CRAFT?
- Paper Plate
- Cardstock Paper
- Wood Skewer
- Safety Cutter
1. Draw the outline of dad and child on a grey/white cardstock paper.
3. Cut out the dad and child figurine.
5. Color and outline the second father figurine.
7. Color and outline the other side of the child cutout similar to the front.
- 50+ Best Happy Fathers Day Quotes
- 10 Father’s Day Cakes and Cupcakes That Will Satisfy Dad’s Sweet Tooth
- 12 Last-Minute Father’s Day Gifts Dads Will Actually Want
- 12 Adorable Father’s Day Crafts and DIY Gift Ideas for Toddlers, Preschoolers and Kids of All Ages
- Mom Hack: How to Make an Easy ‘World’s Best Dad’ Trophy for Father’s Day