No one captured the heartwarming scenes of everyday American family life quite like Norman Rockwell, and this summer, we’re celebrating his affectionate take on fatherhood. From helping Baby take her first steps to captivating children with a shadow puppet show, the Norman Rockwell father is the ideal dad—patient, understanding, and protective, with a twinkle in his eye.
- How to Celebrate Mother’s Day Virtually If You Can’t See Your Mom IRL
- 57 Famous quotes and sayings by George Eliot
- 25 Encouraging Scripture Verses for Mother’s Day
- 65 Famous quotes and sayings by Marilyn Monroe
- 60 Acceptance quotes that’ll improve your individuality
A new anthology, Norman Rockwell’s Treasury for Fathers, gathers together his most heartwarming paintings of dads, and features a selection of writings from the likes of Mark Twain, Louisa May Alcott, and Robert Louis Stevenson. It also includes words of wisdom from famous fathers and suggests plenty of fun activities modern dads can do with their kids, like skipping stones, flying kites, and playing catch.
Norman Rockwell’s Treasury for Fathers, out just in time for Father’s Day!