Many bargain shoppers were disappointed to find out that Amazon would not be hosting its annual Prime Day this July due to the impacts of COVID-19. While we’ll have to wait until later this year to shop that particular savings event, there’s still a ton of great deals to be taken advantage of right now thanks to a little thing called Black Friday in July. It’s a time when all sorts of retailers host mid-season sales in an effort to boost earnings and clear out inventory in preparation for fall. And now that we’re halfway through the month, we’re starting to see some real doozies.
If you’re looking for some amazing chances to save big on appliances, apparel, furniture and so much more, check out our roundup of the best Black Friday in July sales ahead. We’ll be routinely updating this list with new sales as they come, so check back to see our latest finds!
- AJ Madison: Shop the store’s mid-July anniversary sale through the end of the month to save up to 45% off on appliances from LG, Bosch and more. You’ll also enjoy free delivery on orders over $599.
- Crate & Barrel: Shop Crate & Barrel’s Big Bedroom Event through August 3 to take 15 to 30% off bed and bath items, which will also ship free.
- Keurig: Choose a Keurig starter kit to get 50% off a coffee maker and 25% off beverages.
- Overstock: The retailer’s Annual Clearance Event is still going strong with up to 70% off thousands of items, plus free shipping on everything.
- The Container Store: Shop the Customer Favorites Sale to take up to 30% off storage essentials for your closet, pantry and more.
- The Home Depot: Save 40% or more on overstocked furniture and end-of-season décor for a limited time, plus, get free shipping on orders of $45 or more.
- Ruggable: Shop Ruggable’s Anniversary Sale to get 15% off select rugs with coupon code ANNIVERSARY15 at checkout through July 27.
- Amazon: Save up to 20% on Samsung QLED TVs for a limited time.
- Best Buy: Students can save big on select laptops at Best Buy.
- Dell: Shop the Cyber Savings Sale for laptop, desktop and electronics deals, with up to 36% in savings.
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Adidas: Take 30% off select items for men and women when you log in or create an Adidas account and use promo code CREATORS at checkout through July 27.
- ASOS: Get up to 70% off summer outlet styles.
- Everlane: The sustainable retailer is hosting a rare Summer Sale with prices up to 50% off.
- Gap: Use promo code CYBER to take 40% sitewide through July 26, plus, you can stack code HAPPY to get an extra 20% off (face masks are excluded).
- J. Crew: Shop the Big Summer Sale to get up to 50% off summer styles, plus, you can use coupon code SHOPNOW at checkout to take 40% off select styles through July 28.
- Lands’ End: Receive up to 60% off your order using code RAIN. Shoppers will also get free shipping on orders of $75 or more.
- Macy’s: The mega department store is currently hosting a summer savings event with an extra 10 to 20% off already-reduced sale and clearance items when you enter coupon code BTS at checkout through July 26.
- Madewell: Through July 28, you can use coupon code WHATADEAL to take 50% off your swimwear and sandal purchase and 30% off your sale purchase.
- Nordstrom: Shop the department store’s clearance sale to save up to 60% off original list prices.
- Nordstrom Rack: Shop the store’s seasonal Clear the Rack Sale through July 26 to take an extra 25% off clearance items with prices in red for total savings of up to 75% off.
- The North Face: Take 40% off summer styles through August 7.
- Lancôme: Get a free seven-piece Lancôme gift bag full of goodies when you spend $45 or more while supplies last.
- Make Up For Ever: Take up to 60% off a selection of “summer steals.” Customers will also get free shipping on all orders using promo code FREESHIP at checkout.
- Skinstore: Take 15% off your order with promo code NEW at checkout.