It is a beautiful feeling to be loved by someone you also care for. Expressing your love is extremely important. In our hectic schedules, we must not forget special occasions that come into the life of each other. We must try to rejoice those events, as celebrations should not be dependent on reasons. In this way, it shows other people how important they are to you, and you never overlook them even in your busy routine.
VETERANS DAY WISHES !
Below you’ll find all the wishes you need to wish someone you love or care about.
Salute to all the people Who gave their lives For saving the grace of the country! Salute to them, Happy veterans’ day!
- They fought for the country They gave their life, Take a moment to remember them For all their strive Salute to them, Happy Veterans Day!
- You taught us the meaning of true patriotism. You will always be in our heart guiding us to make our country great again. Happy veterans’ day.
- The sacrifice you guys have made will never go in vain. All your great deeds will pass from one generation to next generation as long as human race exists.
- Its only when we matured, we realized that you are the true heroes & legends behind all those stories we grew up listening. You are & always will be our greatest inspirations.
While rejoicing and basking in the glory of your country, don’t forget to say a silent thank you to all those brave warriors who made it possible. Have a great Veteran’s day.
- Liberty comes at a price and the men and women who serve our country are willing to pay that price for our freedom and for peace. Today, we thank you, we salute you, we honor you Veterans!
- The boys are on the streets. But the real men are on the battlefield risking their lives to save our country. Let us together wish and thank them for their sacrifices. Wish you a Happy Veteran’s day.
- Today is the day to salute all those who have given up their lives for the sake of the country. Let us, in unison, promise to be responsible citizens for the betterment of our country. Have a Happy Veteran’s Day.
- You have made us so proud. The whole nation is in awe of you. The entire country salutes you. I am so very fortunate to know a person like you. Happy Veteran’s day. Just want you to know, I’m always praying for you.