We all remember, “I am the fastest man alive”, being the famous catchphrase of The Flash.
Did you know there were four different characters from different shows with the traits of Flash, a superhero character? These four were Jay Garrick, Barry Allen, Wally West, and Bart Allen.
Out of these, Barry Allen, part of Justice League and the current protagonist of ‘The Flash’ TV series is still considered one of the most popular Flash characters. He was also a billionaire in the superhero series. In order to save the multiverse, the monitor assures that Barry must die. While preventing the antimatter from destroying the entire universe, Barry runs faster than ever before to counteract the antimatter and is swallowed into the Speed Force. Therefore, many believe that was the moment he died, while others dispute that notion. In one episode of the TV series named ‘Supergirl’s World’s Finest’ 2016, Barry Allen says, ‘When you stop trying to force the solution it’ll happen on its own’, and that’s quite motivational.
‘The Flash’ Quotes By Barry Allen
Barry Allen is one of the most popular ‘Flash’ characters, and with a series of six long seasons, he’s one of the most admired fastest superheroes too. Check the following Flash Quote mentioned by Barry Allen that you are sure to love.
1. “Every kid dreams of being a superhero. Having powers, saving people. But no kid thinks about what it’s like to be a hero and not saving people. Truth is, not much else changes. You still hurt, you still love, you still wish and hope and fear things, and you still need people to help you with all of it. In some ways, that’s the best part.”
– Season 1, ‘Fastest Man Alive’.
2. “You can’t let go of your love for somebody cause you’re afraid of what might happen. You gotta take the good with the bad, no matter what.”
– Season 3, ‘Duet’.
3. “It’s a scary world. People die. Trusts are betrayed. Things change. But change can be a good thing, you know? It can bring new experiences, new opportunities, people. You can treat ’em like a potential enemy or as a new friend. Just trust that everything’s gonna be okay.”
– Season 3, ‘Monster’.
4. “Part of being a hero is being able to see the good in people.”
– Season 5, ‘The Flash & The Furious’.
5. “I used to think that keeping secrets from people for their own good was a noble decision, that it would protect them. But when you do that, you just rob those people from making their own decisions.”
– Season 5, ‘Time Bomb’.
6. “You can’t let the threat of losing tomorrow keep you from making the most of today.”
– Season 6, ‘Dead Man Running’.
7. “Everyone dies. Maybe the only thing that makes it bearable is to find some meaning in it.”
– Season 6, ‘There Will Be Blood’.
Interesting ‘The Flash’ Comic Quotes
‘The Flash’ quotes that come from the primary medium, the series, will always be close to people. ‘The Flash’ quotes below are what a true ‘Flash’ fan would want to read at any given time.
8. “Life doesn’t give us a purpose. We give life purpose.”
– Barry, ‘Blackest Night’ Volume 1.
9. “Life is locomotion… if you’re not moving, you’re not living. But there comes a time when you’ve got to stop running away from things… and you’ve got to start running towards something, you’ve got to forge ahead. Keep moving, even if your path isn’t lit. Trust that you’ll find your way.”
– Barry, ‘Prime Earth’ Volume 5.
10. “Whoa! Whoa! No details about my future, all right? I don’t want to know how I die, Wally. All I can hope is that however, it happens… I make a difference.”
– Barry, ‘New Earth’, Volume 2.
11. “I was never a saint. I was just a guy chasing justice.”
– Flash, ‘Rebirth’, Volume 1.
Motivational Quotes From The Flash
Flash would be able to know and think about every little thing in life quickly, because of his speed. Most of the Flash quotes below are inspirational, and people will always love to read them time and again for motivation.
12. “A little fear can be a healthy thing. It helps you determine which risks are worth taking.”
– Iris West, Season 2, ‘Invincible’.
13. “There’s only one thing I know about life. I know some things happen by chance. And some things happen because we make them happen.”
– Barry, Season 3, ‘Flashpoint’.
14. “Being a superhero isn’t always about how fast you can run. It’s about helping however you can, wherever you’re needed most.”
– Caitlin Snow, Season 2, ‘Family of Rogues’.
15. “Ignoring the problem does not get rid of it. You have to face it.”
– Cisco Ramon, Season 3, ‘Shade’.
16. “If you don’t confront your feelings, they will confront you.”
– Leonard Snart, Season 4, ‘Fury Rogue’.
17. “If you’re always waiting to live your life, you’re gonna die before it starts.”
– Ralph Dibny, Season 5, ‘Memorabilia’.
18. “The hardest thing you’re gonna have to face is not some monster out there with powers. It’s gonna be that feeling of uselessness when you can’t do anything.”
– Joe West, Season 1, ‘Things You Can’t Outrun’.
19. “God feels no pain. All I had to do was become one. And I only need two more things: for Iris to die so that you are driven so far into the dark that I can be born.”
– Savitar, Season 4, ‘Cause And Effect’.
Best Quotes From ‘The Flash’
Four Rules You Need To Remember
Leonard Snart: There are only four rules you need to remember: make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan. Follow my lead and you’ll be fine.
Every One Of Us Is Running
Barry Allen: It doesn’t matter if you’re the slowest kid in gym class or the fastest man alive, every one of us is running. Being alive means running; running from something; running to something or someone. And no matter how fast you are, there are some things you can’t outrun; some things always manage to catch up to you.
Not Every Hero Wears A Mask
Barry Allen: Not every hero wears a mask. Some heroes save the day in the simplest of ways. By just being there for us, or letting us know we’re believed in.
One Thing I Know About Life
Barry Allen: There’s only one thing I know about life. I know some things happen by chance. And some things happen because we make them happen.
Not Every Friendship
Barry Allen: Not every friendship is meant to last a lifetime. What does last forever is the pain when that person is gone.
No One Can Outrun Pain
Barry Allen: I thought being the fastest man alive would make my life easier, that I could outrun anything. Turns out, no one can outrun pain.
Mostly A Jerk
Cisco Ramon: What she means is he was mostly a jerk… but every once in a while… he could be a d*ck.
I Am The Flash
Barry Allen: My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. When I was a child I saw my mother killed by something impossible. My father went to prison for her murder. Then an accident made me the impossible. To the outside world I am an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly I use my speed to fight crime and find others like me. And one day, I’ll find who killed my mother and get justice for my father. I am the Flash.
Never Learn To Fly
Harrison Wells: We can never learn to fly without crashing a few times.
Cisco Ramon: How can you speak six languages and sound like a d*ck in every one of them?
The Hardest Thing
Joe West: The hardest thing you’re gonna have to face is not some monster out there with powers. It’s gonna be that feeling of uselessness when you can’t do anything.
What Can’t You Do?
Caitlin Snow: You’re fast and you can sing? What can’t you do?
Barry Allen: Stop you from drinking, apparently.
You’re Part Of A Speed-Force
Harrison Wells: Breathe. Feel the air. Feel that wind on your face. Feel the ground, your feet lifting you up, pushing you forward, and the lightning, Barry, feel the lightning. Feel its power. Its electricity pumping through your veins, crackling through you, traveling to every nerve in your body, like a shock. You’re no longer you now. You’re part of something greater. You’re part of a speed-force. It’s yours.
Martin Stein: There is no science to coincidence.
Getting Used To It
Barry Allen: Everyone in my life that I love leaves at some point. Kind of getting used to it.
Kick In The Door
Harrison Wells: When you don’t have the key to the lock, sometimes you have to kick in the door.
What Makes You Special
Martin Stein: The very thing that makes you different is what makes you special.
For Every Bad Memory
Iris West: For every bad memory, there is a good one that will get you through it.
You’re Not A God
Oliver Queen: Barry, the world isn’t different because you changed the timeline. Change happens. Tragedy happens. People make choices, and those choices affect everyone else. You’re not a god, Barry.
Roy G. Bivolo: You think this will stop me? I will make you tear each other to pieces! You will all die screaming with rage!
Cisco Ramon: Blah, blah, blah, “no prison can hold me.” Heard it all before, pal. Adios, Prism.
Caitlin Snow: I liked “Rainbow Raider.”
Cisco Ramon: Okay, you don’t get to pick the names.