Thanksgiving Funny Memes
Thanksgiving is a strange holiday. You show up, make awkward conversation with the cousins you see once a year, field super personal questions from everyone, and eat way too much turkey and mashed potatoes so you’re too busy chewing to answer.
For some comic relief, we recommend sharing these Thanksgiving memes with your friends while you’re waiting for the pumpkin pie to be served.
Thanksgiving Memes Perfect for Sharing
1. Leftovers are the best part about Thanksgiving.
2. Our grandma joined in on the fun, but we’re happy for you!
3. More for us!
5. Smells like gravy and Great Aunt Mary’s floral perfume.
6. Mentally we’re swimming in mashed potatoes.
7. Thanksgiving tacos sounds like a great idea.
8. Roast each other, not turkeys!
9. Thanksgiving: the day you starve until 5pm and then stuff yourself silly.
10. Only three?
11. Pie goes into the second stomach.
12. We’ll bring… ourselves.
14. No one is safe.
15. We thought we asked for whipped cream on that?
16. Next year, we’re staying home.
17. Toss them back with a bottle of beaujolais.
18. Do you hear the people sing?
19. Focus, people!
20. We’ll skip right to Saturday, thanks.
22. The forbidden fruit of Thanksgiving.
23. Dibs on a leg!
24. We know no bounds on Turkey Day.
25. Part two tomorrow?
26. Actually, grandma’s corn pudding is *different.*
27. Might as well invite the Sanderson sisters while we’re at it.
28. Throw some pumpkin spice in it and call it festive.
29. At least you didn’t have to field questions from Aunt June.
30. We’re thankful it’s not us.
31. Can we text instead?
32. Mariah Carey is coming.
33. The post-dinner nap hits different.
34. What’s up with that anyway?