Thanksgiving Funny Meme
1. Pilgrims be like…
2. Moms, we see you.
3. Nothing comes between us and our carbs.
4. What do colonizers and COVID have in common?
5. This is also a great way to safely social distance during Thanksgiving dinner.
Related: Thanksgiving Presidential Turkey Pardon: When Did the Tradition Begin and Which President Started It?
6. Hopefully thanks to the COVID-19 vaccine, we’ll be able to serve a few more apps.
7. PRO TIP: Just ask how they’re doing.
8. We’re already broke by the third row.
9. You can just hear this, can’t you?
10. Solid advice for Spider-Man baddies.
Related: 30+ Thanksgiving Movies for Kids That the Whole Family Will Enjoy on Turkey Day
11. This may be the only way to keep the peace on Thanksgiving.
12. Stuffing is still >>>>>>.
13. Apparently there’s a cemetery on Sesame Street.
14. Life is really unfair sometimes.
15. You should never regret more pie.
Related: 50 Fun Family Thanksgiving Games to Play with Your Favorite Turkeys After the Feast
17. Grogu would have a field day at a Thanksgiving feast.
18. This is all of us the Wednesday afternoon before Thanksgiving.
19. Vegans on the last Thursday of every November.
20. Get artistic.
Related: Which Stores Will Be Open on Thanksgiving Day 2021?
21. Stretching is important!
22. Where’s the lie though?
23. Mac and cheese heads, we love you.
24. There’s always room for one more.
25. We bet you had to look twice!
Related: 40 Easy Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids to Make Leading Up to Turkey Day
26. The food is sometimes the only true incentive.
27. You either have these relatives or you are these relatives.
28. A noble cause.
29. …No giblet.
30. You can’t kill this appetite.
Related: What to Know About the Turkey Shortage This Thanksgiving and Holiday Season—Including Where to Get a Turkey
31. Mariah Carey’s Christmas spirit kicks in on November 1, but that doesn’t mean we don’t love Thanksgiving, too!
32. The struggle is real.
33. We’ve all been there!
34. Or ask for chicken nuggets.
35. Worth it.
Related: Gobble, Gobble! 17 Cheap, Easy Thanksgiving DIY Craft Ideas to Wow Your Guests
36. Here’s hoping we have fewer virtual turkey dinners this year and more in-person feasts!
37. This is all of us.
38. You show ’em, grandma.
39. Ina Garten is a national treasure.
40. Je suis Dory.
Related: 30 DIY Thanksgiving Decorations That’ll Make All Your Guests Smile
41. Yes. Cute.
42. Trolls, we see you.
43. I wish I had this problem!
44. When you need something a little stronger than tryptophan…
45. We’re thankful for short graces!
46. Yes, this one is dark, but it’s pretty true.
47. Let the rants begin.
48. We feel seen.
49. This seems pretty cozy, too.