Speak Life Quotes
You have purpose.
You are a masterpiece.
You are wonderfully made.
God has a great plan for you.”
confessions and demons are released by negative confessions.”
Speak Life Quotes
#1. We were two and had but one heart. – Author: Francois Villon
#2. The best thing parents can do is to teach their children to love challenges, be intrigued by mistakes, enjoy effort, and keep on learning. – Author: Carol S. Dweck
#3. Nothing grieves more deeply or pathetically than one half of a great love that isn’t meant to be. – Author: Gregory David Roberts
#4. You can’t run game on a rapper. I’m always 10 steps ahead of you. – Author: Nicki Minaj
#5. What good was it? That was the question she would like to know. What the hell good was it. All the plans she had made, and the music. When all that came of it was this trap
the store, then home to sleep, and back at the store again. – Author: Carson McCullers
#6. I took a lot of time off after Mobsters and although I did something I had never done before, which was to direct a play, The Laughter Epidemic, it felt like a vacation. – Author: Christian Slater
#7. My werewolf … my second skin …
When the moon is on the rise,
I go naked into night.
I am never dressed to kill. – Author: January Valentine
#8. I’ll say that you were so beautiful, you made me do ridiculous, reckless things. – Author: Kass Morgan
#9. I don’t want to only play the leading man for the rest of my career. – Author: Ansel Elgort
#10. I want people to be sensitive about how women feel and think. – Author: Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
#11. There is the mud, and there is the lotus that grows out of the mud. We need the mud in order to make the lotus. – Author: Thich Nhat Hanh
#12. Freedom can be more expensive than the lack of it, and to prove it we have the prisons of Sweden, which offer better conditions than any slum house of Brazil. – Author: Daniel Marques
#13. I know, don’t worry, I’ve got a plan.” “Yeah, but do you have a Plan B?” Rafi chuckled. – Author: Todd Tavolazzi
#14. One’s capacity for metaphor is one’s capacity for a full life. – Author: Joseph Chilton Pearce
Speak life Quotes
“Embrace who you are and your divine purpose. Identify the barriers in your life, and develop discipline, courage and the strength to permanently move beyond them, and keep moving forward.”
“Do not come into agreement with fear. Activate your faith, live in victory, speak over your life and expect great things to come your way.”
“Keep expecting and believing that your due season is coming. Declare that the good you have harvested in your life will manifest.”
“Take time to feed your soul, compliment yourself, pamper yourself, smile at yourself, think positive thoughts and speak life. Watch how you talk to yourself – because you are listening.”
- “I see God working in your life.” (You can read more about this phrase and how I use it HERE.)
- “I love you and Jesus loves you most of all.” (I speak this over my kids every night! You can see a video and find details about it HERE.)
- “God is always with you!” (Matthew 28:20)
- “You are a beloved child of the King!” (1 Peter 2:9-10)
- “You are a gift from God.” (James 1:17)
- “You can do all things through Christ who gives you strength!” (Philippians 4:13)
- “God has a good plan for your life.” (Jeremiah 29:11)
- “You are strong in the Lord!” (Ephesians 6:10)
- “With God, all things are possible!” (Matthew 19:26)
- “You are fearfully and wonderfully made.” (Psalm 139:14)
- “You are loved – no matter what. There is nothing you can do that will change that.” (Romans 5:8)
- “Jesus loves spending time with you and so do I.” (Luke 10:38-42)
- “Let me pray for/with you.” (1 Thessalonians 5:17)
- “Trust Jesus with (insert here – this situation, this fear, this desire, etc.).” (Proverbs 3:5-6)
- “I love that God helped you (insert here something that your child did – be creative, work hard, think of others, do the right thing, bless someone, sacrifice something that meant a lot to them, be kind to a sibling) today!” (Psalm 28:7)
- “God is concerned about every detail of your life.” (1 Peter 5:7, Matthew 10:30, Psalm 139:1-3)
- “There is so much grace for you.” (Hebrews 4:16) I say this one while hugging a child who is broken over his/her sin.
- “I’m sorry – will you forgive me?” (1 John 1:9) This is for when WE make mistakes and sin against them – our kids NEED to know that we are sinners and in need of a Savior – just like them, and “It is finished.” (John 19:30)
- “Thank you, God, for this precious boy/girl!” (Isaiah 43:4)
- “I am so happy/proud/honored/blessed that God made me your mama.”
Speak Life Quotes
Speak Life Quote of the day
Keep expecting and believing that your due season is coming. Declare that the good you have harvested in your life will manifest.
Speak with caution. Even if someone forgives harsh words you’ve spoken, they may be too hurt to ever forget them. Don’t leave a legacy of pain and regret of things you never should have said.
Speak Life:You are loved.You have purpose.You are a masterpiece.You are wonderfully made.God has a great plan for you.
Do not come into agreement with fear. Activate your faith, live in victory, speak over your life and expect great things to come your way.
Speak life into your goals. Follow up with consistent actions, and at the appointed time, you would surely start to see them transform into realities.
Embrace who you are and your divine purpose. Identify the barriers in your life, and develop discipline, courage and the strength to permanently move beyond them, and keep moving forward.
Life isn’t about just talking, it’s about thinking too.
Speak Life Quotes
You only get to live life once, so make smart choices, overuse I love you, & think before you speak sometimes the bridges you burn today you may need tomorrow.
Brad D Roza
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow