It is a beautiful feeling to be loved by someone you also care for. Expressing your love is extremely important. In our hectic schedules, we must not forget special occasions that come into the life of each other. We must try to rejoice those events, as celebrations should not be dependent on reasons. In this way, it shows other people how important they are to you, and you never overlook them even in your busy routine.
EID MUBARAK WISHES !
Below you’ll find all the wishes you need to wish someone you love or care about.
- Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid Mubarak!
- I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults. Eid Mubarak!
- May every drop of your sacrifice’s blood get accepted by Allah (SWT) who is the most merciful and all-forgiving! Eid Mubarak.
- May the blessings of Allah be with you and your family forever and always, keep remembering him as your one true creator. Eid Mubarak!
- Take a break from living in stress and this is Eid so let’s celebrate! You are welcome to join us. Life is so endlessly delicious. Happy Eid Day!
- Eid Mubarak! Seize the moment and be happy. Because very little is needed to make a happy life, it’s all within yourself and your way of thinking.
- Spending Eid with friends and family with lots of delicious food is a pure blessing; consider yourself lucky if you have them in your life! Eid Mubarak.
- Accept the blessings of Allah with all your heart and forget the sorrows that burden your soul. Enjoy the moments you share with your family. Happy Eid Day!
- This blessed day is for saying thank you to the almighty for all he has given to us. May he grant all your prayers and fulfill all your desires. Eid Mubarak!
- As the holy day is approaching, I feel like I can’t wait for more to be reunited with you guys. Love you from the deep of my heart. Eid Mubarak to you all!
- Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid.
- May you find a million reason to make your life more beautiful on this day. May the joy of Eid be multiplied a thousand times and stay with you forever. Eid Mubarak!