Captain Spaulding quotes
- After sex] You’re giving a good riding tonight.
- Do I stutter, bitch?
- While hijacking a car with a boy inside] What’s the matter kid, don’t you like clowns? [Kid nods “no”] Why? Don’t we make ya laugh, aren’t we ****in’ funny? You best come up with an answer because I’m gonna be checking up on you and your mama. And if you don’t have a reason why you hate clowns, I’m gonna kill your whole ****in’ family.
- Hey, if you got a problem with my timeframe, son. You’d best spit it out right now.
- Well come on make your move Whitey! Two hits: I hit you and your dick hits the ****in’ dirt.
- could really go for some tooty ****in’ fruity.
- Well if you let me finish, I was about to call you goddamned pig ****ing, pussy piece of shit.
- Substituting marijuana for cocaine] Well, any port in a ****ing storm.
- Confronted by Wydell] If you’re gonna start the killing, you’d best start it right here. Make sure I’m all the way dead, cause I will come back and make you my bitch [Wydell shoots him]
- While Wydell talks about his dead brother during torture] Yeah I remember him. Stupid **** just like you. All I had to do was point him in a direction and there he went. Officer Wy-****in’-dell to the rescue.
Best Captain Spaulding Quotes
#1. Know what the old masters did. Know how they composed their pictures, but do not fall into the conventions they established. These conventions were right for them, and they are wonderful. They made their language. You make yours. All the past can help you. – Author: Robert Henri
#2. If you are not willing to sacrifice time to get alone with him, and to give him time everyday to work in you, and to keep up the link of connection between you and himself, he cannot give you that blessing of his unbroken fellowship. – Author: Andrew Murray
#3. We should just go back to, like, episode 30 and re-break from there and just make it a spaceship. That would be the unexpected reboot of ‘Lost.’ – Author: Carlton Cuse
#4. Pink is not a color it is an “ATTITUDE”. – Author: Bridget Of Sweden
#5. I walk upon great men. – Author: IDO
#6. We simply must get it through our heads that holding a low opinion of ourselves is not a virtue, but a vice. – Author: Maxwell Maltz
#7. In marriage you are neither the husband nor the wife; you are the love between two. – Author: Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
#8. The question is not whether a doctrine is beautiful but whether it is true. When we wish to go to a place, we do not ask whether the road leads through a pretty country, but whether it is the right road. – Author: Augustus Hare
#9. The more you love people the more they’ll mix you up. – Author: Saul Bellow
#10. Some write that I’m a genius, others say that I’m disrespectful towards their country … If you remember in 1993 I squatted to tie my shoe during the French national anthem. – Author: Hristo Stoichkov
#11. We are the the night ocean filled with glints of light. We are the space between the fish and the moon, while we sit here together. – Author: Rumi
#12. Didn’t anyone ever tell you that men have a specified word count set aside each day and if I don’t stop talking, my tongue will explode? – Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
Famous Captain Spaulding Quotes Pictures
Let Me Ask You
Tutti Fucking Fruity
Man With Color Face
Also Read: 20 Borat Quotes Images and Pictures
Man Like Joker Face
Fried Chicken And Gasoline
What’s The Matter Kid
Don’t Ya Like Clowns
I’m Gonna Have To Be
Laughing Joker Man
Murder Ride Journey
Man With Cool Hand
Don’t You Like Clowns
Aren’t We Fuckin Funny
Fuck Your Momma
What’s The Matter Boy
Why Don’t You Just
I Am The Epiphany
Ha Ha Ha Ha
Sid Haig Captain Spaulding Quotes
#1. If you ever get started on the right path to change, there is one important precondition you have to meet. You must rid yourself of that gnawing and overpowering sense of urgency and panic that always seems to appear on the scene. – Author: Phillip C. McGraw
#2. The battle lines are drawn, priyatama. The more formidable the foe, the sweeter the victory. – Author: Colleen Houck
#3. I’d like to run for office someday, but I’m afraid my ability to spell might give me an unfair advantage. – Author: April Winchell
#4. skin the off-white of a dirty motel sheet. – Author: Tom Piccirilli
#5. I’ve succeeded beyond my wildest dreams – financially and the amount of fun I have in my life. – Author: Phil Hartman
#6. Everyone dreams, but not everybody remembers their dreams because some people go into delta; they go too low. – Author: Sylvia Browne
#7. I’m really a skeptic. I’m kind of not a believer in the paranormal. – Author: Paul Feig
#8. These are six ways of courting defeat, which must be carefully noted by the general who has attained a responsible post. – Author: Sun Tzu
#9. That’s the first rule of survival in enemy waters: volunteer nothing. – Author: James Clavell
#10. Don’t listen,” whispered Faber. “He’s trying to confuse. He’s slippery. Watch out. – Author: Ray Bradbury
#11. There were thousands of households throughout that city and there was something happening in all of them. There was some kind of story in each, but self-contained. No one else knew. No one else cared. – Author: Markus Zusak
#12. I think now that being free is not being powerful or rich or well regarded or without obligation but being able to love. To love someone else enough to forget about yourself even for one moment is to be free. – Author: Jeanette Winterson
#13. Assumptions are the things we don’t know we’re making. – Author: Douglas Adams
#14. It was a tribute to my ability to present an image so at variance with what I felt that few noticed I was in any way different. – Author: Kay Redfield Jamison
philosophy expressed visually. — Max Bill