BEST BAPTISM WISHES !
Baptism is a special day for a Christian since it signifies someone’s willingness to accept Jesus. After a child, whether a baby girl or a baby boy, is born their parents will prepare a Christening ceremony for their little one. Baptisms can also be done on young children. On this Christening day, extended family members and friends are invited to celebrate the first milestone of the child’s spiritual journey to praise the Lord. That day, the child is poured with best wishes, congratulations, and lots of love. This article will guide you to write congratulation messages on baptism day so you can say congratulations to the child and the people in the house.
Baptism Card Messages
One way to celebrate someone’s life in Christ is by having a Christening. Here, people will come to this special life event to witness the child’s family making promises to God that they will forever be His servants. The guest will normally say congratulations on your baptism to the child along with prayers that God will always put the loved one in His hands. However, you can write more creative messages to express your love to the child and the family.
What to Write on a Baptism Card
On a baptism card message, you can remind someone about the importance of Christening. Congratulations are said once the vicar and the priest baptize you with water. It means that throughout your life, you will keep your promise to serve the kingdom of God. Your faith journey in God’s love starts at this moment. Therefore, it is best to write baptism messages on this baptism day by quoting a bible verse, Psalm 91: 11, “Because the Lord give His angel charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.” It means that on Christening day, may the Lord gives protection and the child baptized will be saved.
Another idea of christening messages to write in a baptism ceremony is to wish for love, peace, and joy to the child, parents, and family. The baby boy or baby girl is baptized into one body, namely the body of the Holy Spirit. Don’t forget to draw a cross since this the symbol of Christening. Then, write congratulations to the baby because he/she is a true Christian now. On the bottom of the card, give the best baptism message for the baby’s mom and dad because when someone believes and is baptized, a voice came from heaven saying that the Holy Ghost has brought him/her wings like a dove to guide him/her life on His way.
On baptism day, a Christian name is usually given. So, it is best to find out the name of the baptized child from the child’s parent. You can have the name engraved on a bracelet or a pendant as a gift to the child on this special occasion. The Christening card can contain something that upholds Christianity faith since the kid is baptized with the holy spirit and fire as stated in Mathew 3: 11.
Another congratulations idea is to compare the special occasion with the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Baptism is like a marking of a new life. May the One Spirit always fill the child’s life with faith, love, and joy after the christening baptism. May God bless the kid’s soul with His Grace during his/her spiritual journey.
God Bless Messages
Coming to the baptism occasion, you need more than just a gift. Because it is a moment of faith, you have to recite prayers to the baptized kid. Since baptism is the child’s spiritual journey, may God shower him/her with his Grace. May the Lord give His blessings to the kid. Although the statement sounds cliche, it means everything to the child. The god bless messages will elevate the child and the family’s faith in God abundantly.
Godparent Baptism Wishes
The baptism event is not only a happy moment for the child’s family. It also a joyous moment for the child’s godparent. If you are a godmother of a beautiful baby girl or boy, you must be the lucky one since you put love on the top of the menu. You will receive a lot of congratulations from the guests, but you also have to write your special wishes for your godchild. This message should highlight your delight to be the chosen one. State in the wishes card that you have become a part of your godchild’s future. May God’s love strengthen the relationship between you two starting from the baptism day until forever.
Those are ideas for writing Christening messages that will improve the spiritual life of those involved in the occasion. Let every Christening event become a reminder of our faith in the Holy Spirit and the baptism card messages display our love to the baptized child and Christ.
BAPTISM WISHES !
Below you’ll find all the wishes you need to wish someone you love or care about.
- This is such an exciting step in your journey of faith. Congratulations!
- I wish you and your family all of God’s grace and love during this special time.
- Congratulations! I am so very excited for you to embark on your spiritual journey.
- May this Holy occasion bring with it lots of joy and happy memories. All the very best.
- Best wishes for this new step in your journey of faith. Congratulations on your Baptism.
- “May the Lord give His angel charge over you, to guide you in all your ways.” -Psalm :
- We are sending our love and warm wishes on this joyous day. Congratulations on your baptism!
- On this special day and always may God look down on you, cherish you and keep you safely in his care.
- God is smiling upon you on this special day. Let his light guide you from this day forth, now and forever.
- Congratulations on this special day. May it bring with it love, peace and joy as we celebrate this Holy occasion.
- Congratulations on your baptism! May your life be filled with the joy, love and endless blessings that come from God.
- May your baptism be filled with blessings and love, and be a glimpse of the exciting journey that lies ahead of you. Congratulations!
- I am so honored to be a part of this day. Your baptism marks the exciting beginning of your journey through your faith. Congratulations!
- May your baptism be the solid foundation that anchors and supports your lifelong relationship with God. Congratulations on your baptism!
- “Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.” -John :
- We are all thinking of little (Insert baby’s name) on this special, holy day. May today be a day filled with peace, love and happiness.
- Congratulations on this milestone in your child’s spiritual journey. You must be so proud. May he/she always walk in the light of His love!
- What an exciting day for you and your sweet (baby’s name). Sending blessings of love, happiness and health your way on this joyous occasion!
- I hope that your relationship with God grows stronger with every passing day. Your baptism is the beautiful beginning of this lifelong journey.
- Congratulations, little (name) on this amazing, special day. May you always be filled with peace and love through the Holy Spirit. Congratulations!
- We’re so proud of the young Christian man/woman you have become, and your baptism marks a huge step and commitment that we are happy to see you make.
- No matter where you go in life, just know that God is watching over you. If you ever feel lost or distraught, I will be there to offer a listening ear.
- We wanted to send you love on this special day. May today be the first moment that you choose to walk with God. May you continue to grow as a Christian.
- Congratulations, (Name)! Today is a special day, and I am happy that I can witness it. May the Holy Spirit always bless you with a long-lasting, strong faith.
- I could not be more honored to be your godmother/father. You are such a bright source of light in my life. I vow to always steer you towards the light of your faith.
- Congratulations on reaching this amazing milestone with little (name). Here’s to wishing you and your family an amazing, memorable day. All of my love, (your name).
- I hope you feel the everlasting warmth of God’s love on this holy celebration, and for every day to follow. I feel so blessed to be a part of this day. Congratulations!
- I hope that you and your family feel showered with support and joy by family and friends, and are surrounded by God’s love. Congratulations on this momentous celebration!
- Wishing you and your sweet little blessing from above all of the joy and love on this holy occasion. I hope this day brings memories that will last a lifetime. Congratulations!
- God has really touched your life, saved you by His grace. Now being baptized in His name and walking in His ways, we pray that you will come to know what God has planned for you.
- Today is a special day that brings you into the loving arms and watchful eye of God. May every day that follows be days filled with blessings and joy. I love you my sweet godchild.
- “For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.” – Corinthians :
- May God give your little one all of the blessings of His gentle kindness and love. May your little child have a lifetime of good health, happiness and faith to follow. Congratulations!
- As you present (baby’s name) today and feel God’s emanating love, I hope that you feel our love and support as well. We are so happy to be a part of this day and witness such a holy and beautiful event.
- “This water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God. It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ.” – Peter :
- “John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:” -Luke :
- Let today’s baptism be the first of many happy memories together. Best wishes to the baby and proud parents on this amazing day. May the Lord Jesus bless your family and your newborn child. Best wishes to everyone and congratulations!
- My dearest godchild, you are such a blessing in my life. We are so proud to be your godparents. We know that God already has a special plan for you, and we are honored to get to walk by your side through your spiritual journey. We love and cherish you!
- “Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.” -Luke :
- Baptism is the moment when you become a child of God. His Grace is given to you in a simple way that ripples outward toward all parts of your life. Trust in God and give him your heart. Never ask what he can give you in return. From the moment of your baptism, abundant grace and blessings will follow.