Mental health refers to our psychological, emotional, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It determines how we handle our mental stigmas and stress in life.
Having positive mental health is imperative for every stage in life from childhood and adolescence through adulthood. To live a meaningful life, realize your full potential and add productivity to work you must have a healthy mindset.
[Also Read: “Strong Mind Sayings and Quotes“]
Here we share some inspirational mental health quotes and sayings for all of you seeking professional help to gain your balance of mind. Hope this strikes the right cord and helps you lead a happy and positive life.
FAMOUS MENTAL HEALTH QUOTES BY AUTHORS & CELEBRITIES
- “The only journey is the journey within.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
- “Self-esteem is not a luxury; it is a profound spiritual need.”― Nathaniel Branden
- “I’m struggling just to get through the days. I think a lot of people are.” — Justin Bieber
- “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.” — Albus Dumbledore
- “I’ve run my whole life – for more than exercise, for mental health.” – Wendelin Van Draanen
- “What mental health needs are more sunlight, more candor, and more unashamed conversation.” – Glenn Close
- “A child’s mental health is just as important as their physical health and deserves the same quality of support.” – Kate Middleton
- “Mental health…is not a destination, but a process. It’s about how you drive, not where you’re going.” – Noam Shpancer
- “Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.”— Charles Bukowski
- “Mental health is often missing from public health debates even though it’s critical to wellbeing.” – Diane Abbott
MENTAL HEALTH INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES & SAYINGS
MENTAL HEALTH AND WELLNESS QUOTES, IMAGES & PICTURES
BEST QUOTES ABOUT POSITIVE MENTAL HEALTH