Learning is a gift even when pain is your teacher. It is so apt for all those who have suffered some kind of pain, loss, betrayal or failure in life. The sinking feeling of being hurt seems to drown us. But life is all about overcoming the pain and transforming pain into power.
Let’s try and encourage each other to heal our hurts, let’s turn our fears into hopes and our mistakes into lessons. Let’s allow our wounds to transform us into more compassionate people, the kind of people who seek the seeds of gratitude in our tragedies. Sharing some inspirational and life-changing quotes, sayings and proverbs to overcome pain and cope up with the situation in strength.
You May Also Like: “Pain Quotes & Sayings About Life“
INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES THAT WILL HELP YOU TO OVERCOME PAIN
- “The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.”- Charles Dickens
- “Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.”- Joseph Campbell
- “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.”- Kahlil Gibran
- “Pain makes me grow. Growing is what I want. Therefore, for me, pain is the pleasure.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: it is his megaphone to rouse a deaf world.”- C.S. Lewis
- “We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons.”- Jim Rohn
- “There are no gains without pains.”- Benjamin Franklin
- “It is when I struggle that I strengthen. It is when challenged to my core that I learn the depth of who I am.”—Steve Maraboli
- “Pain nourishes courage. You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.”- Mary Tyler Moore
- “When you can’t remember why you’re hurt, that’s when you’re healed.”- Jane Fonda
- “Beautiful are those whose brokenness gives birth to transformation and wisdom.” – John Green
- “God gave us the pain to remind us we are alive, so we will learn to value the joys and beauty of the world.”- Tom Corr
- “No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.” – Hal Borland
- “Life is a thorough university; pain and hardship are its distinguished professors.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
- “To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain, and play with it!”- Charlie Chaplin
QUOTES ABOUT OVERCOMING PAIN & SADNESS
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES TO GET OVER PAIN AND BE STRONGER
OVERCOMING PAIN IN LOVE QUOTES, PICTURES AND IMAGES
Please share your experiences, favorite quotes, thoughts with me in the comments.
Share these quotes with someone you care about and help them recover from painful phases if life.