“A very very Happy Mother’s Day, Mom.”
Is that how you are going to wish your mom on a cheerful occasion of Mother’s Day? Please don’t!
That’s so straightforward and lacks emotions. These simple words are not just enough to match the mother’s Love. Try to be a bit creative. Juice out your mind and try to play with words to create a wish that will stick forever to your mom’s heart.
Or you can pick one or two or as many as you want from the below-mentioned happy Mothers Day wishes for all moms around the world.
And don’t forget to surprise her with a Mother’s Day gift along with a heart-melting wish.
1. Mom, thanks for everything that I inherited from you and thank you for bringing me to this world. Happy Mothers Day.
2. It’s a fact that your selfless Love can’t be celebrated in a single day, all I want to say is that I am nothing without you.
3. I believe in love at first sight, because I’ve been loving you mom since I opened my eyes.
4. Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.
5. You are the all-season fruitful tree of my life, and you are the reason for my wide smile. Happy Mother’s Day, Mommy.
6. You carried me for nine long months with utmost love and still doing the same. You are a divine soul, Mom.
7. You have been the most supportive and generous person I have ever known. Thanks for having a huge heart and loving me.
8. The best medicine for me in the world is your hug.
9. To the world, you are a mother, but for me, you are the world.
10. Listen Mom, for me, you are the greatest gift of God.
11. Every time I look into your eyes, it makes me realize that it is the purest Love I can find on earth.
12. To my incredible, fun, wonderful, and loving mom: I love sharing long talks, long walks, and long life with you.
13. I haven’t seen God and don’t even want to because I see you. Happy Mother’s Day Maa
14. Thank you for your never-ending love and support. Mom! I hope your day is full of love and happiness. Happy Mother’s Day!
15. My life is good because it runs on your teachings
16. If I didn’t have you as mom, I’d choose you as a friend.
- 49+ Mother’s day Quotes 2020 Inspirational Wishes, SMS for MOM
- 49+ Mother’s Day Sayings 2020 Quotes, Messages, SMS, Wishes
- 50 Inspirational Knowledge Quotes for Those Who Love Learning
- 36 Happy Quotes to Make Your Day (And Life) Better
- Lovely Mother’s Day Poems 2020 | Happy Mother’s Day 2020 Poems for MOM
17. If love is as beautiful as a flower, then my mother is that beautiful flower of love.
18. A mother is your first friend, your best friend, and your forever friend.
19. Motherhood : All love begins and ends there.
20. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
21. Mother is the name for god in the lips and hearts of little children.
22. I couldn’t be more blessed to have a mother like you.
23. No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love.
24. Mothers hold their children’s hand for a while, but their hearts forever.
25. Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.
26. A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
27. A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking.
28. There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.
29. For when a child I born the mother also is born again.
20. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
31. When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.
You can also Write these Messages on Mother’s Day Greeting Cards.
32. A mother’s love is more beautiful than any fresh flower.
33. I am proud of many things in my life but nothing beats being a mother.
34. We are born of love; love is our mother.
35. Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.
36. Moms are like buttons- they hold everything together.
37. The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.
38. The mother’s heart is a patchwork of love.
39. A mother’s bonding is always very lovely and special.
40. We are born of love; love is our mother.
41. The mother’s heart is the child’s school-room
42. Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
43. To a child’s ear, ‘mother’ is magic in any language
44. Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
45. My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.
46. Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had
47. Mothers possess a power beyond that of a king on his throne
48. No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love.
49. To the world, you are a mother, but to your family, you are the world
50. A mother understands what a child does not say.
51. A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go
52. There is nothing as sincere as a mother’s kiss.
53. Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.
54. A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.
55. Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind.
56. There is no influence so powerful as that of the mother.
57. A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.
58. All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother
59. A mother is the one who fills your heart in the first place.
60. Mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.
61. A mother’s love is more beautiful than any fresh flower
62. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
63. A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
64. A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.
And few in Hindi
65. कोई तूफानों से कहदे के जीत की उम्मीद छोड़ दें
मेरी माँ का आशीर्वाद कभी हार नहीं सकता।
66. आज के इस पावन दिन पे तुझे ये कहना चाहता हूँ,
हर जनम में बस तेरी ही कोख में पलना चाहता हूँ।
67. चलती फिरती आँखों से अज़ान देखि है, मैंने जन्नत तो नहीं देखि मगर माँ देखि है।
68. हो एक शब्द या एक लाख..
या लिखदूं तुझपे ग्रन्थ भले..
तेरी पूर्ण व्याखया नामुमकिन माँ..
तेरी कोख में कृष्ण और राम प्ले |
69. ममता की मिटटी में तेरी मेरे जीवन का ये वृक्ष पला,
बिन साथ तेरे तुफानो से माँ लड़ना मुश्किल लगता है ।
70. हमारे कुछ गुनाहों की सज़ा भी साथ चलती है,
हम अब तन्हा नहीं चलते दवा भी साथ चलती है
अभी ज़िन्दा है माँ मेरी मुझे कुछ भी नहीं होगा,
मैं जब घर से निकलता हूँ दुआ भी साथ चलती है
This Mother’s Day, make your mom smile with these happy Mothers Day wishes and messages!