We come across people who may be stubborn or rigid in their actions. They are not open to change and get stuck with their decisions. These people at times pick up arguments and fights to prove their point.
They may be difficult to handle because of their fixed notions and point of view. However, there are also other definitions of stubbornness that help them stick to goals in life.
So the real insight into stubbornness is to know how good or bad for you. Whether it motivates you to stick to your goals and grow in life or it makes you stuck in a rut.
We have compiled some of the best quotes about being stubborn. These stubborn sayings, images, and pictures will help you get a clear perspective for the term and decide its pros and cons.
FAMOUS QUOTES ABOUT BEING STUBBORN
- “Facts are stubborn, but statistics are more pliable.”- Mark Twain
- “All my problems bow before my stubbornness.” ― Amit Kalantri
- “Stubbornness can be another name for self-confidence.”- Unknown
- “You don’t stay undefeated without being a little stubborn.”- Andre Ward
- “I’m stubborn; once I start something, I want to see how far I can go.”- Oksana Masters
- “It takes a special kind of stubbornness to succeed as an entrepreneur.”- Sophia Amoruso
- “Stubborn people get themselves in a lot of trouble, but they also get things done.”- Anna Paquin
- “When you are full of pride on the inside, it makes you stiff, stubborn, and creates strife with others.”- John C. Maxwell
- “In the face of an obstacle which is impossible to overcome, stubbornness is stupid.”- Simone de Beauvoir
- “Be stubborn and persist, and trust yourself on what you love. You have to trust what you love.”- Carolee Schneemann
- “I am very outspoken, can be pretty stubborn at times and also very straightforward. I am pretty
- “You can hate a person with your whole body, but love is a stubborn thing, it clings on in your heart.”- Anna Maxted
- “The only person you are fighting is yourself and your stubbornness to engage in new circumstances.”- Jon Krakauer
- “Smallness of mind is the cause of stubbornness, and we do not credit readily what is beyond our view.”- Francois de la Rochefoucauld