50 Good vibes quotes and sayings that encourage positivity. Here the best good vibes quotes that will feed you with positive thoughts that will also inspire you. Good vibes are positive feelings given off by a place, person, or situation in which has a positive effect around them. We hope that these short positive quotes and sayings always keep you motivated, build up positive thoughts in you, and make your life more meaningful. Share these positive vibes quotes with pictures to your friends, family, and loved ones to inspire them as well.
1. Walk away from anything that gives you bad vibes. There is no need to explain or make sense of it. It’s your life. Do what makes you happy.
2. You attract the energy that you give off. Spread good vibes. Think positively. Enjoy life.
3. She is at a place in her life where peace is her priority and negativity cannot exist.
4. You should cleanse your mind of all the bad vibes. Let the good vibes flow instead.
5. Living a good life is really the best revenge. Once they acknowledge that they cannot ruin your happiness, they lose their power.
6. I love people who are open-minded. People who just vibe with whatever you talk about. You can talk about anything and everything.
7. Trust the vibes you get, energy doesn’t lie.
8. Be the energy you want to attract.
9. Don’t think too much, just do what makes you happy.
10. Vibrate good energy into others soul, making them never forget the beauty of yours.
11. I aspire to be a giver. A giver of love, a giver of good vibes and a giver of strength.
12. Stay strong despite of the bad things that happened. Make them wonder how you are still smiling despite of everything.
13. The biggest compliment is when someone tells me my soul is beautiful.
14. Don’t stress. Do your best. Forget the rest.
15. I don’t know where I’m going from here, but I promise it won’t be boring.
16. Today is a perfect day to start living your dreams.
17. Choose kindness and laugh often.
18. Always surround yourself with positive souls and good vibes will just come naturally. Remember that your surroundings will influence your experience so make it a positive one.
19. I do not have time to hate people who hated me. I am just too busy loving the ones who really love me.
20. There is nothing better than a positive and good-natured person. Be one of them. Surround yourself with these people and you will feel the change.
21. Look for something good in every day. Even if in some days you need to have to look a little bit harder.
22. Happiness starts with you. Not with your relationship, not with your job, not with your money, but with you.
23. My only goal right now is to be genuinely happy.
24. Ups and downs. Victories and defeats. Sadness and happiness. Despite all of that, stay positive. That’s the best kind of life.
- 80 Famous quotes and sayings by Oscar Wilde
- 50 Famous Coffee Quotes
- 60 Famous quotes and sayings by William Shakespeare
- 48 Trust quotes and sayings that will prove its importance
- 40 Compassion quotes and sayings that will encourage you
25. Don’t compare yourself with anyone else. Because you have potential inside you that no one else on the planet has.
26. We are all a little broken. But the last time I checked, broken crayons still color ‘the same.
27. Never stop being a good person because of bad people.
28. A good friend knows all your best stories. A best friend has lived them with you.
29. Fill yourself with good feelings until you are overflowing.
30. Whatever is good for your soul, do that.
31. Winners lose more than losers. They win and lose more than losers, because they stay in the game. – Terry Paulson
32. Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting. – Christopher Morley
33. Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity. – Oprah Winfrey
34. Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
35. An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality. – Brian Tracy
36. A well spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death. – Leonardo da Vinci
37. The safest way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket. – Kin Hubbard
38. If you come to a fork in the road, take it. – Yogi Berra
39. A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws. – Unknown
40. The simple act of paying attention can take you a long way. – Keanu Reeves
41. If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people. – Confucius
42. Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you. – Roger Ebert
43. That old law about ‘an eye for an eye’ leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing. – Martin Luther King Jr.
44. If you need something done ask as busy man, no one else will have time to do it. – Unknown
45. If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them. – Henry David Thoreau
46. The children have been a wonderful gift to me, and I’m thankful to have once again seen our world through their eyes. They restore my faith in the family’s future. – Jacqueline Kennedy
47. I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living life, a man who had good friends, fine family — and I don’t think I could ask for anything more than that, actually. – Frank Sinatra
48. The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
49. You are the antibodies kicking in as the planet fights its fever. – Bill Mckibben
50. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. – Helen Keller