With Father’s Day fast approaching on Sunday, June 21, 2020, there are many things to consider, like what to gift the dads in your life, what to write in your Father’s Day card, whether or not to do a small social-distance-friendly-get-together, and what to share on social media! Besides finding a few perfect pics for your tribute, you’ll also want to think about the message to write along with them. Drawing a blank? Need some inspiration? We have 50 Instagram captions that you can choose from that are ideal for your Father’s Day post! From good Father’s Day Instagram captions to funny Father’s Day captions for Instagram, we’ve got you covered.
Once you peruse photos from your childhood, major milestones, and more recent events (well, at least pre-quarantine!), you’ll be ready for the final piece of the IG puzzle: the caption. It can feel challenging to think of exactly the right words to say to do your relationship justice, or how to make this important guy in your life laugh. But whether you’re interested in a funny tongue-in-cheek message to pay homage to the man who, let’s face it, taught you the sarcasm you know and love, are looking for a truly sweet sentiment that helps sum up exactly how much your dad means to you, or anything in between, we’ve got you covered with these 50 Instagram captions for Father’s Day!
50 Father’s Day Instagram Captions
- Funny Get Well Soon Messages
- Easy Mother’s Day Crafts for Kids
- Beautiful Mother’s Day Status, Captions, and Lovely Quotes
- Planning Mother’s Day brunch? Here are 25 restaurants with takeout deals near Indianapolis
- 6 Cutest And Most Touching DIY Mother’s Day Signs
1. Whatcha grillin’ today? Err, I mean, happy Father’s Day!
2. You’ve shown me what greatness looks like.
3. Following your advice, example, and footsteps since the day I was born.
4. Even though you deserve all the presents, I’m the one who got the biggest gift with you being my Dad.
5. Even in heels—I’ve always looked up to you.
6. Thank you for believing in me before anyone else did.
7. You’re the original GOAT.
8. I’ll always be your little girl.
9. Yeah, I’ll admit it—you’re a pretty rad dad.
10. Let’s celebrate with Bloody Mary’s today, because Olive you, Dad!
11. I love you, even despite your bad jokes.
12. What’s a higher title than King? Papa!
13. You’re a man of few words, but many talents.
14. I’m so glad that I inherited your leadership, and not your dance moves.
15. My love for you is out of this world—Yoda best, Dad.
16. Thank you for loving me even on my worst days.
17. In honor of your infamous dad jokes… Are you a boulder? Because you totally rock.
18. I still have no idea how to change a tire, but you’re only a phone call away!
19. Really glad I was drafted to your team.
20. Nacho average Dad.
21. Sorry about all the gray hair I caused.
22. You’ve given me so much—your time, attention, and…credit card.
23. In all of my favorite memories, you’re there.
24. I’ll call ya after tee time, Pops.
25. You’ve kept our family strong.
26. You’re definitely one of my favorite parents!
27. Have a beer-y happy Father’s Day!
28. I’m so lucky that I was able to grow up with a real life Superman.
29. Thanks for saying yes all the times you didn’t know Mom already said no.
30. Fatherhood: You’ve knocked it out of the park!
31. Hope today is filled with lots of hops for my Pops!
32. You’ve taught me how to not only kick a soccer ball, but “kick it” in front of the TV.
33. We may be miles away, but you’re always close to my heart.
34. You put the “A” in Dad!
35. I’ll have a cold one in honor of you today.
36. Your impact on me will forever be imprinted on my life and heart.
37. Of all the dads out there, I’m so glad you’re mine.
38. From my first steps, to Father-Daughter dances, to the walk down the aisle, to every journey we’ve shared—I’ve loved every step with you.
39. To the first man who ever loved me and taught me how to love.
40. Dad, you are my father.
41. The older I get, the more I appreciate all of your sacrifices and support through the years.
42. Papa, Daddy, Father, Dad, Hero.
43. I could write so many things, but they don’t even begin to cover how much I love you.
44. You’ve taught me everything I know.
45. Sorry for everything I said in my teenage years.
46. For Father’s Day this year, my gift to you is not spilling to Mom each time you let us get away with things and instructed, “Don’t tell your mother.”
47. I know you love your cheesy dad jokes, so let me just say that you’re the absolute gratest.
48. Thanks for all the wisdom you’ve shared, like “Money doesn’t grow on trees.”
49. You’ll never go out of style…even if all of your old ties surely have!
50. Not just my father, but my best friend.