Forgiveness is a way you seek to help yourself and not others. You free yourself of an emotional burden you carry against a person, situation or an incident in your life. Forgiving is an art – it’s a way of seeing things in broader aspects of life.
Sometimes it’s hard to forgive your loved ones for cheating, betraying or other things not expected of them, but it’s even harder to live with it.
You May Also Like:
- 90 BEST POPE FRANCIS QUOTES ON MERCY, YOUTH, FAMILY & LOVE
- 50+ MOST INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES ABOUT HOPE TO UPLIFT YOUR SOUL
- POSITIVE INSPIRATIONAL LIFE QUOTES
- BEST INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES ABOUT GOD’S TIMING
- 80 GREAT QUOTES ABOUT OVERCOMING PAIN & FEEL STRONGER
God forgives and forgets and so should we do. Here is a collection of some 35 popular forgiveness quotes, images, and pictures to let you know that if you don’t forgive you hurt yourself. So let go and move forward is life.
FAMOUS FORGIVENESS QUOTES & SAYINGS
- “Always forgive your enemies – nothing annoys them so much.” – Oscar Wilde
- “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Forgiveness is me giving up my right to hurt you for hurting me.” – Anonymous
- “To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.” – Louis B. Smedes
- It’s one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself, to forgive. Forgive everybody.
- “We are not all perfect, forgive others as you would want to be forgiven.”
- We have to remember, when we forgive we’re not doing it just for the other person, we’re doing it for our own good. When we hold on to unforgiveness and we live with grudges in our hearts, all we’re doing is building walls of separation. ~ Joel Osteen
- Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.
- Let us forgive each other – only then will we live in peace.
- When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free. – Catherine Ponder
- Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it. ~Mark Twain
- Never does the human soul appear so strong as when it forgoes revenge and dares forgive an injury. ~E.H. Chapin
- Most of us can forgive and forget; we just don’t want the other person to forget that we forgave.
– Ivern Ball
- To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.
- As forgiveness allows love to return to my awareness, I will see a world of peace and safety and joy.
- “We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us ”
- What you do not want to be done to yourself, do not do to others.
- “To Understand everything is to forgive everything”
- “Courageous people do not fear forgiving, for the sake of peace”
- “I think we learn the most from imperfect relationships things like forgiveness and compassion.”
- “Man has two great spiritual needs. One is for forgiveness. The other is for goodness”
- “Forgiveness is the final form of love”
- “What is forgiven is usually well remembered.”
- “Forgiveness is important in families, especially when there are so many secrets that need to be healed – for the most part, every family’s got them.
- “It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend”
- “Forgiveness is a funny thing. It warms the heart and cools the sting. ~William Arthur Ward”
- Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge. ~Isaac Friedmann
- Some forgive and forget, more forgive and remember, most forgive and remind.
- Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got.
- “As long as you don’t forgive, who and whatever it is will occupy a rent-free space in your mind.” » Isabelle Holland
- “A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers.” » Robert Quillen
- “There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.” » Bryant H. McGill
- “Once a woman has forgiven her man, she must not reheat his sins for breakfast.” » Marlene Dietrich
- “Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were.”
- To err is human; to forgive, divine.– Alexander Pope
INSPIRATIONAL FORGIVENESS QUOTES IMAGES
PICTURES, HD WALLPAPERS FOR FORGIVENESS
If we have missed out quotes on forgiveness or images please feel free to write in the comment box. We shall add the same in our post.