Quotes For Bravery. Need for Inspiration? Great inspirational quotes can be and motivational. There are a ton of great quotes out there that could have easily been in this list. You can use quotes to help guide your decisions in life, work and love.
Inspirational Quotes about bravery and determination it would take forever to get every single potentially inspirational quote on one. Whether you feel stuck or just need a good dose of inspiration from great minds, these should do the trick. Be sure to feed your brain As you aspire to do great things, use these uplifting quotes for inspiration to be.
Great inspirational quotes
1. You deserve peace, love, happiness and all that your heart desires. Don’t let anyone control your life and take away those things.
2. You just have to walk into the room and be fearless. Never let people think for a minute that you couldn’t totally take them down — Stevie Nicks
3. My therapist taught me to interrupt my anxious thinking with thoughts like: “What if things work out” and “What if all my hard work pays off?” So, I’m passing that onto you wherever you are, whatever you’re leaving, or whomever you’re becoming. — Sinclair P. Ceasar III
4. One day it just clicks. You realize what’s important and what isn’t. You learn to care less about what other people think of you and more about what you think of yourself. You realize how far you’ve come and you remember when you thought things were such a mess that you would never recover. And you smile. You smile because you are truly proud of yourself and the person you’ve fought to become.
5. “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” C.S. Lewis
6. You need to fight your mind every time it tries to convince you that you are: not good enough, criticized, too serious, not interesting, not wanted, excluded, rejected, or laughed at. Martin Brown
7. The woman you’re becoming will cost you people, relationships, spaces, and material things. Choose her over everything.
8. Top 8 Things To Remember When Going Through Tough Times: 1. Everything can and will change. 2. You’ve overcome challenges before. 3. It’s a learning experience. 4. Not getting what you want can be a blessing. 5. Allow yourself to have some fun. 6. Being kind to yourself is the best medicine. 7. Other people’s negativity isn’t worth worrying about. 8. And there is always, always, always something to be thankful for.
9. Keep taking time for yourself until you’re you again -Lalah Delia
10. You’re not stuck. You’re just committed to certain patterns of behavior because they helped you in the past. Now those behaviors have become more harmful than helpful. The reason why you can’t move forward is that you keep applying an old formula to a new level in your life. Change the formula to get a different result.
11. Quit the endless worrying about the future. The way you get through life
is one day at a time; even one hour at a time or one moment at a time. You can find, create or notice one good moment. A good moment in a bad day counts. Begin with this moment and make it count. – BRYANT MCGILL
12. How to keep a relationship: Communicate. Talk about things, the good and bad. Build trusts. Be honest. Be faithful. Be there for one another. Make time for one another. Leave the past to the past. Know that having arguments are normal. Know that you won’t always be happy. Don’t expect change. Appreciate the flaws. Appreciate each other. Become best friends. Lastly, love each other unconditionally.
13. In life, it’s important to know when to stop arguing with people and simply let them be wrong.
14. Your calling is like a seed that has been planted, and then is watered and fertilized through experiences and revelations and struggles and successes and heartbreak and solitude, and then eventually bursts forth from the topsoil of your life into something that nourishes others.
15. Life is a repeated cycle of getting lost and then finding yourself again. There are many smaller cycles within that cycle where you get lost to a smaller degree and then remember yourself again. Sometimes you do it to yourself on purpose, consciously or unconsciously. Every time you get lost it is so that you can learn something or experience something from a different perspective. Jay Woodman
16. You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. If you want to control things in your life so bad, work on the mind. That’s the only thing you should be trying to control.
17. Your diet is not only what you eat. It’s what you watch, what you listen to, what you read, the people you hang around. Be mindful of the things you put into your body emotionally, spiritually, and physically.
18. You can be the most a beautiful person in the world and everybody sees light and rainbows when they look at you, but if you yourself don’t know it, all of that doesn’t even matter. Every second that you spend on doubting your worth, every moment that you use to criticize yourself; is a second of your life wasted, is a moment of your life thrown away.
19. You can’t change someone who does not see an issue with their actions. You can only change how you react to them.
20. A lot of walking away will do your life good. Walk away from arguments that lead you to anger and nowhere. Walk away from people who deliberately put you down. Walk away from the practice of pleasing people who choose to never see your worth. Walk away from any thought that undermines your peace of mind. Walk away from judgmental people, they do not know the struggle you are facing and what you have been through. Walk away from your mistakes and fears, they do not determine your fate. The more you walk away from things that poison your soul, the healthier your life will be.
21. Everyday habits that are energy draining;
- Taking things personally.
- Holding on to the past.
- Sleeping in late.
- Having a poor diet.
- Complaining all the time.
- Not living in the moment.
- Trying to please everyone.
22. She’s been orbiting a dark star for far too long, caught in his deadly gravity. But now she’s finally free, setting out on a new trajectory. Heading for a place where her shine won’t be stolen
23. When you start taking care of yourself you start feeling better, you start looking better, and you start to attract better. It all starts with you. ExplorePic.Com
24. Be strong but not rude. Be kind but not weak. Be humble but not timid. Be proud but not arrogant.
25. You’ll have good days, Bad days, Overwhelming days, Too tired days, I’m awesome days, I can’t go on days. and every day you’ll still show up.
26. BEAUTY, I like people who have a sense of individuality. I love expression and anything awkward and imperfect because that’s natural and that’s real. Show yourself, do not pretend otherwise. I think it’s beautiful the way you sparkle when you talk about the things you love. And I like it when you disseminate when you open up and dare to be completely honest, and when you laugh at the smallest things and then look into my eyes. When you are yourself, and show me who you are. I’m here, appreciating this moment. All I can do is look around, looking at you, looking into your eyes and seeing a smile appear on your face, and at that moment there is warm, familiar energy that you do not want to say goodbye to. I am grateful for everything that I have, for that beautiful moment, this moment that may be the last. Beauty is the way you hold yourself, it’s how you treat people. The way you love. It’s self-acceptance. Beauty is your soul.
27. Loving yourself… does not mean being self- absorbed or narcissistic, or disregarding others. Rather it means welcoming yourself as the most honored guest in your own heart, a guest worthy of respect, a lovable companion
28. “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” — Les Misérables
29. You be the sun, just come be the moon just let your light shining through; and when night comes, just like the moon, I will shine the light right back to you.
30. Please stop overthinking life like you have to have an answer to every feeling or situation. That’s not how life works. We figure it all out by just living. By fucking up, by missing an opportunity, by seeking advice and not taking it. We learn what’s important and what isn’t. Sometimes we have no fucking idea what to do and that’s okay. Always trust your gut and know that everything will work out exactly the way it’s supposed to. It always does. Relax, we were never in control anyway.
31. It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.
32. You will emerge from this nightmare like the powerful. Beautiful. The resilient person that you are. It can be hard to remember this when you feel like a shell of the person you once were. But trust me: you are capable of overcoming so much more than you think.
33. LIVE, It is important to know who you are, what you stand for and how you want to see yourself. You have your whole life for you, and you determine what you do with it and how you will experience your journey. There is no one who can tell you who you are because you decide for yourself. You make your own choices, you choose your own direction and you determine your own steps. Think about who you are, think about how you position yourself against others. Think of your qualities and your intentions. See yourself as the person you want to be, without thinking about your status, your score, your ability or the people around you. Nothing or nobody should affect who you are as a person, who you are in terms of thinking, who you are in your actions. The life you have for you is your chance to follow your dreams, to discover, to develop and to enjoy yourself. Imagine a life in which you are completely yourself, in which you fulfill your dreams. Live your life.
34. You will continue to suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you. True power is sitting back and observing everything with logic. True power is restraint. If words control you that means everyone else can control you. Breathe and allow things to pass.
35. Time humbles you. It humbles you in a way you will never expect and don’t think you need and will never see coming. But it will, just the same. It gives you chances to stand at the top and opportunities to fall. To stand on the stage and to fade into the blur of everybody else. Time teaches you to live the kind of life you ran from once and to dig deeper and deeper into the souls of the hearts that walk this earth with you. But mostly, it teaches you to see. To see what matters and what doesn’t. When an end is a beginning. And when an end is an end. Darling, you’re going to get a bit of it all. You’re going to feel like you’ve got it all handled and you’re completely lost. You’ll feel like you have it all figured out and also as you have absolutely no idea what you’re doing. You’re going to change your heart and your eyes and your mind and your style and your footsteps. You’re going to fit in and stand out, be loved and be broken. And I can’t promise you how much of each you’re going to get, but I can promise you one thing. This world— this world is going to know you were here. Mark my words. You are going to carve your name into time. And it’s going to remember.