On Mother’s Day, one person is numero uno in our minds, and that’s Dear Old Mom. However, while it might be natural to focus most of our attention on our own mothers, that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t save some love for all the other moms out there. That includes, of course, any sisters who are raising those precious nieces and nephews.
It goes without saying that a Mother’s Day wish for a sister should take a different form than a message you might send to your own mom. But what should it look like? The following list of Mother’s Day wishes for Sis offer a variety of ideas – some sweet, and some just plain funny.
Here are a few nice ways to wish your sis a Happy Mother’s Day. For more ideas, check out these sweet Mother’s Day wishes.
- Happy Mother’s Day to one of the most amazing moms I know, my sister.
- Happy Mother’s Day to someone who’s a great sister and an even greater mom!
- Here’s a Mom’s Day wish for my amazing sis!
- Happy Mother’s Day, Sis! You’re doing an amazing job raising my [niece/nephew]!
- Happy Mother’s Day to my sister, who is an amazing mom. But then, she learned from the best.
- Hope you have a great Mother’s Day, Sis! You are totally amazing as a mother, and as someone who grew up with you, I am totally not surprised by that.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the world’s best mom (next to our own mom, of course).
- Turns out great sisters make great moms. Happy Mother’s Day to someone who’s at the top of the list in both categories!
- Happy Mother’s Day to my beautiful, kind, smart, and caring sister!
- Happy Mother’s Day to my big sister, who put in plenty of time taking care of me before she became an awesome mother to her own kids.
- Wishing my sister the best Mother’s Day ever! It’s no surprise you turned out to be such a great mom – you’ve always been one of the kindest people I know.
- Have a wonderful Mother’s Day, Sis! As a mom, you are everything I aspire to be.
- 100+ Happy Good Friday 2020 Quotes, Wishes, Images, SMS, Messages
- Coronavirus United Arab Emirates Dubai Sharjah Abu Dhabi Ras al Khaimah Ajman Umm Al Quwain Fujairah
- Coronavirus South Korea Seoul Icheon Gyeonggi-do Daejeon Chungcheongnam-do Jeju-do
- Coronavirus Portugal Updates Cases News Deaths Daily Map
- Coronavirus Hungary Cases latest news updates lock down quarantine deaths reports government travel
Here are a few humorous Mother’s Day wishes to share with your sister. You can find more silly Mother’s Day wishes in this article.
- Happy Mother’s Day, Sis! You are truly a great mother. Clearly, Mom trained you well.
- Happy Mother’s Day, Sis! You’re such a good mom, it almost makes me sick.
- Who would have thought my evil sister would turn into such a kind, patient, and loving mother? Happy Mother’s Day, Sis!
- Happy Mother’s Day to one of the best moms I know, my sister. Someday your kids will appreciate just how awesome you are. Just don’t expect it to happen until well after their teen years!
- Happy Mother’s Day to my sis, who continues to set an impossibly high standard for the rest of us to follow.
- Dealing with me your whole life has given you the patience to deal with anything parenthood throws at you. You’re welcome – and Happy Mother’s Day.
- Happy Mother’s Day, Sis! It pains me, but I have to give you credit for producing the greatest [niece/nephew] ever.
Here are some messages wishing multiple sisters a Happy Mother’s Day.
- Happy Mother’s Day to my amazing sisters, who also happen to be amazing moms!
- Just want to send my warmest Mother’s Day wishes to my sisters. I am totally in awe of everything you do for your kids.
- Happy Mother’s Day to my sisters! Our family is blessed with some truly amazing moms!
- Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms in my family. You are all amazing!
- Wishing my awesome sisters an equally awesome Mother’s Day!
Finally, here are some Mother’s Day wishes for a sister-in-law.
- Happy Mother’s Day to someone who’s not only a great mom, but also an amazing sister-in-law.
- Happy Mother’s Day to my amazing sister-in-law! You’re such an important part of our family, and I hope you know how much we appreciate all you do!
- Hope you take some time for yourself this Mother’s Day. Let my brother do all the work!
- Happy Mother’s Day! My brother and [niece/nephew] are so lucky to have you!
- Happy Mother’s Day to my sister-in-law, who definitely has her hands full… taking care of my brother!
- Wishing my sister-in-law a wonderful Mother’s Day! The way you care for your children is just one more reason we’re proud to have you as part of our family.
- Happy Mom’s Day! You must be doing something right, because my [niece/nephew] is amazing.
- I knew you would be a great mother. Anyone who can handle my brother, can handle anything. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day, Sister-in-Law! You and the wonderful children you’re raising have brought so much joy to this family.
- Have a wonderful, relaxing Mother’s Day! You deserve it for everything you do for our family, your kids, and that crazy brother of mine!