Your mom has done a lot for you over the years. You know, like teaching you how to apply eyeliner properly, consoling you after a tough breakup and whipping up your favorite mac and cheese every time you come home. Hey, she even managed to play it cool when you got behind the wheel for the first time (sort of).
Therefore, she totally deserves a day that’s all about her. So in honor of her special day, here are 20 pinnable Mother’s Day quotes for your boards about moms and motherhood. (There are even some laugh-out-loud ones from Tina Fey and Serena Williams in there.) We love you, mom.
1. “MOM, I LOVE YOU, EVEN THOUGH I’LL NEVER ACCEPT YOUR FRIEND REQUEST.”
- 49+ Mother’s Day Sayings 2020 Quotes, Messages, SMS, Wishes
- Happy Mother’s Day Weekend Quotes, Wishes And Sayings
- How to Celebrate Mother’s Day Virtually If You Can’t See Your Mom IRL
- How to Draw a Mother’s Day Heart
- Best Lee–Jackson Day Celebration 2020
2. “I ALWAYS SAY IF YOU AREN’T YELLING AT YOUR KIDS, YOU’RE NOT SPENDING ENOUGH TIME WITH THEM.” – REESE WITHERSPOON
3. “NO ONE TOLD ME I WOULD BE COMING HOME IN DIAPERS, TOO.” – CHRISSY TEIGEN
“I’ve conquered a lot of things … blood clots in my lungs — twice … knee and foot surgeries … winning Grand Slams being down match point … to name just a few, but I found out by far the hardest is figuring out a stroller!” – Serena Williams