Mother’s Day is a holiday dedicated to showing appreciation the woman who raised you. And, if your mom has a sense of humor, you may want to show your gratitude by making her laugh with a little Mother’s Day pun. Not only will a play on words get her to smile, but it can also make for the perfect Instagram caption or homemade card.
Because, as with any other holiday, birthday, or celebration, you probably want to show your mom some love on social media. That means coming up with a caption, which can be the hardest part of crafting an Instagram post. But with these Mother’s Day puns, that part gets a little easier.
From heartwarming and sweet to funny and clever, we’re here to provide you with Mother’s Day puns of every kind.
MORE FROM WOMAN’S DAY
Prince Harry Appears in Thomas & Friends Preview
Funny Mother’s Day Puns
- When it comes to parental love and support, I really hit the mother lode with you.
- Mom, thanks for providing me with womb and board for all of these years!
- You da mom!
- Everything you do is so mom point.
- Have a real mother of a Mother’s Day.
- Mom, I love you loads. Speaking of, can you do my laundry?
- Mom, thanks for driving me all those years. Mostly to soccer, but also a little bit crazy.
- You’re mum-believeable!
Cute Mother’s Day Puns
- Today, we take a mom-ent to celebrate you!
- I’m thankful for the mom-umental role you play in my life.
- Cheers to thousands of perfect mom-ents this Mother’s Day!
- You are mom-believably amazing!
- So excited to celebrate this mom-entous occasion with you!
- You’re a woman like no m-other.
Food Mother’s Day Puns
- Mom, I donut know what I’d do without you.
- Mom, you’re proseccond to none.
- Olive you, mom.
- You did a grape job raisin me, mom!
- I love you a little s’more every day.
- There is no butter mom than you!
- Mom, you can’t be beet!
- You’re one in a melon, mom.
- To the woman who rosé me right.
- You’re a souper mom.
- You’re the berry best mom.
- Happy Mother’s Day. Thanks for puddin’ up with me.
- Thanks for always chicken on me.
- Sending you an avocuddle.