Even though he died at a young age, these Lil Peep quotes share his words of wisdom about life, love, and following your passions.
Gustav Elijah Ahr, otherwise known as Lil Peep, was a hip-hop artist who was inspired by music artists like David Bowie and Fall Out Boy. Lil Peep began releasing music on SoundCloud in 2014 and quickly became popular. He has since been credited as a leading figure in modern emo music. His lyrics deal with themes related to drug use, depression, and relationships.
Tragically, Lil Peep’s life was cut short at the age of 21 when he died of an accidental drug overdose before a concert in Tucson, Arizona.
Below is a list of memorable Lil Peep quotes about love, life, hard work, and music.
Don’t forget to also check out these NBA YoungBoy quotes that will motivate you to hustle.
1. “Love now, cry later.” — Lil Peep
2. “I wish I didn’t have the heart to love you.” — Lil Peep
3. “Rain keeps falling, tears keep falling. Darling, your love is like walking a bed of nails and I just can’t keep on fine.” — Lil Peep
4. “I wish I was a little less… passionate. I’m a very passionate person.” — Lil Peep
5. “She was prolly thinking bout me. I was prolly thinking bout cheese.” — Lil Peep
Lil Peep quotes on life
6. “I love gas stations. Gas stations have some of the sickest clothes ever. T-shirts, hats, everything.” — Lil Peep
7. “I feel like I’m creative, and I want to take advantage of that.” — Lil Peep
8. “Sometimes life gets fucked up. That’s why we get fucked up.” — Lil Peep
9. “Never be ungrateful.” — Lil Peep
10. “I definitely think the planet is very sad. I also think a lot of people are very ungrateful, which is another big problem.” — Lil Peep
11. “I think everyone should do mushrooms at least two times a year. It’s great for mental health. I can’t explain it. It’s like you got a message on your brain.” — Lil Peep
12. “Look at the sky tonight. All the stars have a reason.” — Lil Peep
13. “I help my friends out when they need it. I’m extremely generous.” — Lil Peep
You might also like our list of The Weeknd quotes or these relatable quotes from Lil Baby on wealth and music.
- 50 Stephen Hawking Quotes on Life, Religion, and the Universe
- 50 Osho Quotes on Love, Mindfulness, and More
- 85 Edgar Allan Poe Quotes About Life, Love and Happiness
- 135 Inspiring Quotes by Mother Teresa on Kindness, Love, and Charity
- 50 Wedding Quotes that Celebrate Love, Friendship, and Marriage
Lil Peep quotes on hard work
14. “I did this all by myself. Matter fact, I ain’t never ask no one for help.” — Lil Peep
15. “I always knew I was going to be an artist. I was very confident in that.” — Lil Peep
16. “Tell the rich kids to look at me now.” — Lil Peep
17. “If you’re not a fun enough character, then no one’s gonna fuck with you because you don’t have enough shit that’s different.” – Lil Peep
Lil Peep quotes on music
18. “David Bowie is my biggest inspiration. Pretty much the only thing that stayed the same with Bowie was his eyes. Everything else constantly changed, from his sexuality to his songs.” — Lil Peep
19. “My first year making music was very experimental. I was trying to find my sound. My second year, I was more in my element. I knew what type of production I wanted to go over and the topics I wanted to address.” — Lil Peep
20. “This music’s the only thing keeping the peace when I’m falling to pieces.” — Lil Peep
Did these Lil Peep quotes inspire you to follow your passions?
In three short years, Lil Peep built himself a career in the music industry. He turned out music at such a rate that two additional albums were released posthumously. Despite struggling with his mental health, Lil Peep was a firm believer in hard work and achieving dreams. If he hadn’t died so young, there is no telling how much he could have accomplished.
Let these Lil Peep quotes inspire you to follow your passions. Reach for the stars and set high goals for yourself.