No matter what sort of Father’s Day activities you and your family partake in this year or which gift he unwraps from our handy dandy Father’s Day gift guide, having the right background music is essential. Sure, you’re going to want some great Father’s Day captions for social media, but you’re also going to want a proper Father’s Day soundtrack. Music is one of the best ways to bond with your dad—just think of all the memories you have that are marked by a specific tune or a song lyric that’s always reminded you of him. Especially in this time when seeing your father in-person might not be possible, listening to music is one of those special activities that can be enjoyed together across a great distance.
On that note, here are 35 songs to listen to with your father on his special day. Some songs are more from your dad’s generation; others maybe more from yours. But you’ll both get a kick out of listening to them “together.” Some of these songs, like John Lennon’s “Beautiful Boy” and Billy Joel’s “Lullabye,” are odes from dads to their children. Others are tributes to fathers who have passed away, like Cole Swindell’s “You Should Be Here.” And some, like Trace Adkins’s “Just Fishin,” are just about the simple joys of being a dad.
After listening to these songs, continue the celebration by choosing from the many Father’s Day movies available to stream online. Now on to the Father’s Day tunes.
- 9 Things You’ve Got to Say to Your Mom on Mother’s Day 2020
- 50 Funny Dog Quotes to Make You LOL with Your Furry Best Friends
- Daily Happiness: 13 Simple Ways to Find it in Your Life
- Happy Mothers Day Pictures 2020, Mothers Day Images Pictures, Funny Pictures, Sister Pictures, Heaven Pictures, Cartoon Pictures, Pictures Wishes, Pictures With Quotes, Animated Pictures, Clip Art Pictures, Pictures For Facebook
- How to Change Your Life in Just 2 Minutes a Day: 10 Quick Habits