There’s no relationship quite like the one between a father and a son. On Father’s Day, let your superhero know how much he means to you with a Father’s Day quote specifically about your amazing bond. Whether you look up to the man that raised you, or you’ve become a father yourself and are just now realizing the sacrifices he’s made for you through the years, you’ll be able to relate to these father-son quotes.
So if you haven’t written your Father’s Day card yet, save a quote or two from this list. Sometimes it takes people like James Baldwin, Michael Jordan, and even Brad Pitt to put into words how special the relationship between a father and a son really is. Make this June 21 one for the books with a thoughtful Father’s Day gift, too!
Of all the titles I’ve been privileged to have, ‘Dad’ has always been the best.
Fathering is not something perfect men do, but something that perfects the man.
Sons have always a rebellious wish to be disillusioned by that which charmed their fathers.
I am a family man, and my most important role is a father to my son.
By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
My father was my teacher. But most importantly he was a great dad.
It is not flesh and blood, but heart which makes us fathers and sons.
My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.
When you teach your son, you teach your son’s son.
- 50 Pursuit of Happiness Quotes That Will Make You Smile
- Mother’s Day Quotes 2020 | Heart Touching Quotes for Mother’s Day Mother’s day Messages 2020 | Heart Touching Messages on Mother’s Day 2020 for MOM Heart Touching Mother’s Day Quotes From Daughter 2020 for MOM Black History Month 2020 1000+ Happy Mothers Day 2020 Messages From Daughter And Son
- 105 Sad Love Quotes On Pain, Love and Friendship
- 12 Virtual Mother’s Day Ideas That Will Bring You Closer Together
- 28 Awesome Motivational Quotes To Jump Start Your Day
With sons and fathers, there’s an inexplicable connection and imprint that your father leaves on you.
A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
If the relationship of father to son could really be reduced to biology, the whole earth would blaze with the glory of fathers and sons.