Love adds the best colors to one’s life, making it beautiful and worth a living! When you get the love of your life you are on cloud 9 and everything seems to be good and perfect.
It’s rightly said that being in love is the most beautiful thing which can happen to anybody. However, when you lose your love you lose everything, your smile, your zeal to live and the colors of happiness! It makes you sad and depressed and fills you with a feeling of emptiness which nothing can fill up.
You May Also Like: “Deep Sad Quotes about Love“
The Random Vibez gets you some heart touching, sad Depressing Love Quoteswhich states the feeling of every person who has lost his/her love!
These depressing love quotes are in black and white signifying how the love lost took away the best colors from your life!
BEST DEPRESSING LOVE QUOTES WITH IMAGES
- “I always hate getting flashbacks from things that I don’t want to remember.”
- “Everything is a battle, every breath is a war, and I don’t think I’m winning anymore.This Thinking is called Depression.”
- “Let your tears come from your Eyes. Let them water your soul.”
- “If life doesn’t kill you, emptiness in Life will surely Kill You.”.
- “Depression never arrives alone in Life. It brings its friends with it despair, self-injury, and suicidal Thoughts.”
- “It’s hard to answer the what’s Going wrong in Life when nothing’s right.”
- “Often the people with the strongest hearts carry the heaviest ones.”
- “We all want someone to notice, but as soon as they do, we wish they never did.”
- “You had moved my world when you came, but you made it shake when you left.”
- “You knew exactly what you were doing; that’s what hurts the most in Life.”
DEPRESSION QUOTES ABOUT LOVE
11. “Everyday, I fight back the urge to text you or talk to you. Telling myself that if you wanted to speak to me You would.”
12. “It’s so sad how you were such a big part of my life and now you’re just gone.”
13. “Never take someone’s feelings for granted because you never know how much courage that they took to show it to you.”
14. “You weren’t just a star to me, you were my whole damn sky.”
15. “What hurts? wanting and waiting, wanting so much and so badly, wanting and consistently not having.”
16. “It used to mean something but now it means nothing.”
17. “I’d rather be numb than feel anything because i don’t know how to handle emotions.”